Sunil Chhetri

Comments

• EastBengalPrideEastBengalPride India9297 Points
    What about the guy from Chennai who joined BFC this year. I can't recall his name, he has been scoring a lot of goals. 
  • BadBad 5141 Points
    Is Shubho Paul(being discussed here) the same guy who was playing at the Left Mid position for us in the last u -16 Staff Cup Tournament,which we won without conceeding a goal?
  • goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29244 Points
    No we are talking about Subho Gosh of MB not Paul 
  • ashindiaashindia 9254 Points
    @G_K

I'm not talking about that one batch in particular but every U-16 team's performance. Even this batch we managed to thrash Palestine 3-0 can we repeat or come close to this at U1-9 and above ??
    munna219777giridharan
  • BadBad 5141 Points
    edited July 2020
    Sridarth is a special talent in my opinion followed by Jangra.

However,he needs to showcase his talent at the U-19 level first in order to prove himself. I am quite sure that he will do it. The things which he showed at U-16 level Staff Cup( were quite fantastic) which even some of the decent Asian/European Strikers lack.

Jangra's finishing is quite good but his build up play(quick one-two pass,quickness of mind in certain situations etc) is not as good as Sridarth's. He is a good player as well though but Sridarth is a special player in my opinion.

G_KsamgoalkeeparashindiagiridharanRonnymunna219777kartik91
  • giridharangiridharan Washington D.C3615 Points
    edited July 2020
    Along with Sridarth, BFC made an amazing signing in Sivasakthi. The most promising youngster. Special talent, Hope BFC give him chances soon. Vikram has a long way to go. Sivasakthi is ignored just like any other south indian footballer. But sooner i hope they prove them all wrong.
    goalkeeparmunna219777kartik91
  • samsam 16428 Points
    This anti S Indian bias in Indian football does not exist that much.
    gaffertapeBabertoharitrams24kartik91
  • RonnyRonny 10450 Points
    Sridarth is special indeed. He even scored against Slovenia,Qatar, Bahrain, Turkmenistan, Uzbek..I am not even counting his SAFF goals.. The last time a guy scored against big teams was Komal Thatal who actually has more talent than Jadhav,Vikram,Aman etc but made the mistake of joining ISL...infact his first ISL goal against BFC was a class goal.. He missed out bring labeled the youngest scorer because of Mukhi's fraud
    gaffertapeBadgoalkeeparmasefieldtheoilfieldharitrams24munna219777kartik91sparta
  • BadBad 5141 Points
    I personally don't see the goal number and who are you scoring against(specially at age group level). The most important thing for me is how you score your goal i.e the hidden things which are not obvious.eg) Your composure,Your awareness of the goal and goalkeeper,your body balance,which angles you are shooting from,type of shot i.e where are you using Finesse shot,where are you using power shot,where are you using lobs,dinks etc.

These attributes be it against Saff team or against Top European Team will always take you forward. Like they say"Class is permanent, form is temporary". All these types of skills fall under class category for me. 

Therefore, I rate Sridarth much more highly in comparison to Jangra despite Jangra scoring more goals in the Saff Cup.
    munna219777RonnyCarbon_14kartik91