Arrows News

Comments

• rudrarudra 2958 Points

ajmal thanks.

can u give me the source?
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points

> ajmal said:
    > http://sportsacademy.maribsc.vic.edu.au/coaches.html

@ajmal - great find man...u dont know how much this helps me!
  • ajmalajmal 1208 Points
    edited August 2012

IFA enter into an agreement with Pailan Group

Pailan Group, which is the sponsor of AIFF I-League team Pailan arrows, going to Sponsor Rs. 1 crore to IFA. After this agreement, IFA residential academy will be known as Pailan-IFA Residential Academy. U-15 and U-19 In two age groups IFA have their own academy from 2004 and the Academy is playing in IFA organised CFL 1st Division League from last year. The Academy will shift from Haldia to Barasat Stadium soon where they will get the fecelities of Swimming pool, Residential compex, Astro Turf field which is under construction by IFA.

Every year IFA used to organise Bankim Cup Football for School Boy, Pailan will hep it th Tournament from future and they are also interested to be a title sponsor of Historical IFA Shield in near future.

Source -Kolkatafootballs.com

• ajmalajmal 1208 Points
    edited August 2012

Pailan will going to train the footballers up to 23 years of age and after that they are free to play anywhere or they will serve the Indian team. So Pailan will act as a feeder to the big clubs of India.
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points

> ajmal said:

Pailan will going to train the footballers up to 23 years of age and after that they are free to play anywhere or they will serve the Indian team. So Pailan will act as a feeder to the big clubs of India.

ofcourse, that is happening for two years now

• shankarshankar 2600 Points

> rudra said:
    > > ajmal said:
    > > 

>
    > ofcourse, that is happening for two years now

I think they are talking about their own academy product and not arrows team

• rudrarudra 2958 Points

> shankar said:
    > > rudra said:
    > > > ajmal said:
    > > > 

> >
    > > ofcourse, that is happening for two years now

>
    > I think they are talking about their own academy product and not arrows team

Ok in that case update in academy/youth news threads

• ajmalajmal 1208 Points

> rudra said:
    > > shankar said:
    > > > rudra said:
    > > > > ajmal said:
    > > > > 

> > >
    > > > ofcourse, that is happening for two years now

> >
    > > I think they are talking about their own academy product and not arrows team
    >
    >

Ok in that case update in academy/youth news threads

No, its about the arrows team...the 2nd photo is of a different event - introduction of arrows coach papas.

• ajmalajmal 1208 Points

Some real positives from the boys today coming back from 1-0 down to go in front 2-1 before the heavens opened.. 

After that it became about the people off the field rather than the care for the players on it returning to play on a pitch in which the ball could not move 5 mtrs on the ground without stopping, in which players were made to wait 45mins and then restarting cold.. 

It's never about the result in the pre-season but you would hope common sense prevails and from what I have seen this is not the case during this tournament!

-Papas Facebook