Arrows News

Comments

• rudrarudra 2958 Points

Friendly Match : Pailan Arrows vs Railway FC at 8 am in Salt Lake stadium (YBK) tomorrow (8th September)

• > rudra said:
    > Friendly Match : Pailan Arrows vs Railway FC at 8 am in Salt Lake stadium (YBK) tomorrow (8th September)

It's truly a pity that the YBK has to host matches at such timings, seems like the floodlighting issue is yet to be resolved :(

• > brijesh87 said:
    > > rudra said:
    > > Friendly Match : Pailan Arrows vs Railway FC at 8 am in Salt Lake stadium (YBK) tomorrow (8th September)
    >
    >

It's truly a pity that the YBK has to host matches at such timings, seems like the floodlighting issue is yet to be resolved :(

Granted that the floodlighting issue needs to be resolved before I league starts (promised to be resolved by December ), I don't think early scheduling of the practice game has anything to do with floodlighting. Practice games are usually scheduled during the day, also I have never heard club teams playing practice games under floodlights in India , Pailan plays them pretty early while the other city teams play practice games around 10 am. Also YBK is used by a lot of teams in shifts, so availability of the ground might have lead to the early scheduling.
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points

@projenator is absolutely right...these are practice games, even with floodlights the match would have played in morning

• rudrarudra 2958 Points

Arrows won 2-1 today

• RonnyRonny 10460 Points

Sumit Passi scored..want to see him scoring more frequently

• usaindiausaindia 1671 Points

common arrows make noise in fed cup

• rudrarudra 2958 Points

> Ronny said:
    > Sumit Passi scored..want to see him scoring more frequently

Actually I didnt update the scorer as there is confusion..now it seems Rajinder might have scored. Alwyn as a scorer is confirmed...i am unable to get proper info here
  • > rudra said:
    > > Ronny said:
    > > Sumit Passi scored..want to see him scoring more frequently

>
    >

Actually I didnt update the scorer as there is confusion..now it seems Rajinder might have scored. Alwyn as a scorer is confirmed...i am unable to get proper info here

THE ENTIRE 11 SCORED!
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points

The scorers in the 2-1 win against Railway FC were Alwyn and Rajinder.