Tactics of Indian National Football Team

Comments

• shankarshankar 2600 Points

> sanvedjadhav said:
    > amongst the current crop of indian players who are the 3 best direct free kick taker according to u all??

Clifford or Ralte.....
  • RonnyRonny 10457 Points

Clifford,Ralte and Anthony

• namewtheldnamewtheld Kolkata5665 Points

Clifford on top..definitely. Also I would put Renedy right up there

• as we are currently using lone striker upfront, the goal scoring chances from field play have decreased a bit.....our national team should focus more on set pieces (bob used to emphasize more on that)..... i remember both goals against cameroon in nehru cup final were as a result of set pieces (1 was penalty) .... i agree with @ronny , they are all good,  i can even include steven there, but there should be more players coming up in this aspect ..... 

• I think we are only playing with one striker because there s no one else to use. The Jeje-Sunil combination works well when Jeje and Sunil are fit and I think Wim knows that.

• shankarshankar 2600 Points

> indian_gooner said:
    > try 3-4-3 next

dont crack such jokes which will be nightmare for fans...
    who will fill that 3 at back??? gourmangi singh, raju and arnab?? and what about bench- sandesh and?
  • atleast we have to score

• JoyptanJoyptan 295 Points
    edited March 2013

With the players we have I can only think of 4-4-2 as the best formation where india can do well.

Our defenders arn't god enough to play 3 at the back (in 3-4-3 or 3-5-2) or we don't have any stricker who can play alon up top(in 4-2-3-1).

And for 4-3-3 lots of pressing and running is needed which i don't know how good our players can do for 90 mins.

• kshitij USFCkshitij USFC 250 Points
    edited March 2013

get back to traditional 4-4-2.wing play should be focus.we have got good wingers(coach doesn't pick them them though ) and a terrific LB in form of NAbi.
    whosoever was LB(PFC guy) vs myanmar is no better than Nabi.
    i remember someone said hez better defensively than NABI. bitch plz he was raped by mayanmari wingr on right. infact both denzil and gurj. were raped by myan. wingers.
    we just need another attacking right back. denzil and nirmal aren't good.
    sunil and ???? fwd can play as two strikers.

that ??? is yet to be founded coz rest of the fwds are useless.