Air india news

Comments

• <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">
    preetam wrote: »
    if new regulation comes up then its ok..if they bring crowd the it ok..if it improves indian football then its ok</font><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal;"><br></div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal;"><br></div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal;">but ii brings back the thinkin of goa vs bengal then i hate it...there was always a debate which is good and strong goa or bengal..if this problem dissapear then i'll be happy..aftr all indian football is not abt goa and bengal only</div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">

</font><br><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal;"><br></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">The thing that I notice about the Goa and Bengal rivalry is that one aspect of it is who has the most clubs. That just shows how stupid it is. Kolkata = 2 teams. Goa = 1-2 teams.</font></div>
  • preetampreetam 870 Points
    now its gud that new  teams from other state are trying to come in lamelight i'm very happy to see pune and USFC...and hopefully another bengal team will not cum in next year league
  • preetam wrote: »
    now its gud that new  teams from other state are trying to come in lamelight i'm very happy to see pune and USFC...and hopefully another bengal team will not cum in next year league
    <br><div><br></div><div>Well actually I almost consider both sides failures. Pune with the lack of a fan base and United Sikkim with everything. I mean this is a team from a small, small state in small, small city/town with a horrible looking stadium now. </div><div><br></div><div>Same in Shillong. Look at that stadium and look at the club. Same in Mumbai. Same in Pune.</div><div><br></div><div>It just seems that these clubs have done nothing to increase Indian football's level. And I think we will see another Bengal team and sadly that will be Mohammedan which yes, may provide fans, but that club is still ran like a 20th century institution but no one will admit it.</div><div><br></div><div>Mumbai Tigers will be good at least from what we hear at the moment but dont be surprised if it does not work out.</div>
    edited April 2013
    i think fans r cumin to watch pune home matches....i read this sumwhere in goal.com..and sum fans' interview also...and they play their matches where if NT plays in pune in the same grnd chatpi. shivagi(<span style="font-family: sans-serif; line-height: 19.1875px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);">Balewadi Stadium)</span>....i know its not world class stadium but avg. enough thats y Ind. NT sumtimes play in this grnd
    and if thats the case then y people r callin pune as the most <span style="font-family: sans-serif; line-height: 19.1875px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);">professionalized football clubs in India.???</span>
    i think fans r cumin to watch pune home matches....i read this sumwhere in goal.com..and sum fans' interview also...and they play their matches where if NT plays in pune in the same grnd chatpi. shivagi(<span style="font-family: sans-serif; line-height: 19.1875px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);">Balewadi Stadium)</span>....i know its not world class stadium but avg. enough thats y Ind. NT sumtimes play in this grnd

<br><div><br></div><div><br></div><div>The Stadium does not matter for me when talking about Pune. The Balewadi is fine. The fans worry me. How many actually pay and if they do how much? Also they are sponsored by many companies yet still has to sign old style foreigners like James Moga, Douhou, and Chika Wali instead of some better foreigners. Makes you wonder how much they actually get from sponsors. Other than that Pune FC is fine. Still the most professional in India.</div><div><br></div><div>The rest however worry me big time.</div>
    they didn't get fans in stadium???wat u r sayin..arata used to post some pic aftr evry match in FB and i used to see fans cheerin...though i don't know whethr they pay 4 tickets or not...but fans r cumin for certain...
  • Arsenalkid700Arsenalkid700 7 Points
    edited April 2013
    <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">
    preetam wrote: »
    they didn't get fans in stadium???wat u r sayin..arata used to post some pic aftr evry match in FB and i used to see fans cheerin...though i don't know whethr they pay 4 tickets or not...but fans r cumin for certain...

</font><br><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal;"><br></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Have you ever seen the matches on TEN Action? Specially when they do the panoramic view. Yes there are fans behind the camera but how many is that? 3,000-5,000 maybe. In 22,000 seater stadium. </font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2"><br></font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">However for a club that is only 6 years old now I will consider that as okay specially in India but I dont think the competition from DSK will do them good.</font></div>
    avg. attendence in i-league is 3000 fans/match...in that scenario if they r bringing 5000 fans then they r doin gud job actually :))
    avg. attendence in i-league is 3000 fans/match...in that scenario if they r bringing 5000 fans then they r doin gud job actually :))

<br><div><br></div><div>Dont joke, its actually shit.</div>