AFC U-22 Championship 2013 Qualifiers

Comments

• And Robin Singh is to overrated. Yes I score goals in the Calcutta Football League, I am the best!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    Is the India U-22 team going to have a camp in Delhi next
    <div><br></div><div>Yes...</div><div>looks like we will have a u22 camp article soon by u :)</div>
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • sanvedjadhavsanvedjadhav 1096 Points
    sad that sports ministry rejected funds for foreign tour.... :-(  cant blame the AIFF here...but there is still some hope...i guess<br>
  • Bangalore is the same conditions as Oman right. Why do we need a trip then.
  • sanvedjadhavsanvedjadhav 1096 Points
    @arsenal fan.... no way....oman is a desert country just like uae....it has hot and humid conditions as muscat (capital) is located at coast (sea level)....whereas the climate is much cooler in bangalore which is located on deccan plateau at an elevation of more than 900 meters...the conditions here and there are hugely different<br>
  • shankarshankar 2600 Points
    for a week camp, any place is fine i guess....foreign facilities not gonna make any great change as it was gonna be only one week camp <div><br></div><div>but more crucial thing would be the practise matches opponents that is available over there and in india....</div><div>i hope aiff get to play some of top i-league club or even better would i-league 11</div>
  • <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Talking about the pitches though. The Bangalore Football Stadium is a great facility.</font><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2"><br></font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">But also temperature, Bangalore is around the 80s (fahrenheit) and Muscat is also the 80s (fahrenheit).</font></div>
  • Shah476Shah476 240 Points
    <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">i know india doesnt have any saff countries in their group but this is where i would like to see saff countries playing each other and preparing if foreign camps arent going to happen and costs cant be met etc. you see that a lot with other countries in same neirghbourhood such as asean, mid east etc.</font><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; "><br></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">cant the aiff fund a trip on its own to dubai? i would have thought aiff can fund to be honest and like shankar said its about games and playing teams with diff style, physique and in similar conditions...there is no substitute of that but if i-league clubs can play thats still decent enough..</font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2"><br></font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2"><br></font></div>