AFC U-22 Championship 2013 Qualifiers

Comments

• trojantrojan 371 Points
    so is there any REMOTE possibility of LIVE TELECAST of the qualifiers? we should all make an combined effort to request AIFF for atleast something for the fans<br>

<br><div><br></div><div>bro aiff ppl are deaf and dumb. they didnt arrange live telecast of AFC challenge cup and you're expecting for U22 qualifiers.  at most we can hope for live streaming lnks. </div> :D
  • AdminAdmin 240 Points
    Live streaming is a possibility
  • ashindiaashindia 9365 Points
    edited May 2012
    <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Matches will be played in Gulf so high chances of watching the matches via Live streams.</font>
  • RonnyRonny 10488 Points
    Papas posts on FB-<br><h6 class="uiStreamMessage" data-ft="{"type":1,"tn":"K"}"><span class="messageBody" data-ft="{"type":3}">Begin first National
    U22 Training Camp in Delhi on Friday June 1st, looking forward to
    meeting both the technical staff and players.. Our journey begins!</span></h6>
  • Ronny wrote: »
    Papas posts on FB-<br><h6 class="uiStreamMessage" data-ft="{"type":1,"tn":"K"}"><span class="messageBody" data-ft="{"type":3}">Begin first National
    U22 Training Camp in Delhi on Friday June 1st, looking forward to
    meeting both the technical staff and players.. Our journey begins!</span></h6>

<br><div><br></div><div>So a good full month. Expectations will be high.</div><div><br></div><div>A new chapter in Indian football begins NOW!</div>
  • AdminAdmin 240 Points
    Manish Bhargav out of the U22 camp due to injury. India U22 will play 2 practice matches in Dubai before heading to Oman. Teams not decided yet
  • Admin wrote: »
    Manish Bhargav out of the U22 camp due to injury. India U22 will play 2 practice matches in Dubai before heading to Oman. Teams not decided yet
    <br><div><br></div><div>Sad for him but at the age of 18 it might be for the best. I dont know but I feel like all the U21 Indian players who have there first year in I-League should have a whole summer off and not join camps because of the travel and the impact of maybe burning out like Jack Wilshere. Difference though is that Wilshere is a fit player, these guys are not close.</div>
  • ajmalajmal 1208 Points
    edited May 2012
    Admin wrote: »
    <span style="font-size: 10pt; ">  </span><div><div><span style="font-size: 10pt; ">(:| hoping no more good players get injured [-O<</span></div></div>
    wasnt it reported that practice matches in dubai have been cancelled?<br>
    manish bhargav is too young for the u-22 team..starting 11 needs players who play regularly in I league coz international football will be a differnt cup of tea all together<br>