round 19

Comments

• ashindiaashindia 9254 Points
    Poor performance from Arrows I dont know what they are doing in I-League,players have talent but are simply not interested and Sukhwinder is gone nuts makes stupid changes to line-up,what was the need to remove Rajeeb Ghosh and Prabir Das from right side also why give captain band to Sauvik when its clearly visible that Pratham has better influence in game and organizes the defence well.
  • Poor performance from Arrows I dont know what they are doing in I-League,players have talent but are simply not interested and Sukhwinder is gone nuts makes stupid changes to line-up,what was the need to remove Rajeeb Ghosh and Prabir Das from right side also why give captain band to Sauvik when its clearly visible that Pratham has better influence in game and organizes the defence well.

Obvious Favoritism. I was happy when Sukki was made coach but then realized that his success came in the old days when all the teams would do the same thing, kick from defense to forwards via long ball. Back then there was no organization of player, anything like that, there was none and now Sukki is bringing that here. Bulpin was not the best but he was better than what we have now.

I think if we are going to keep Pailan Arrows in the I-League we need to get rid of EVERY PLAYER in the squad (send them to 2nd Division teams) and get rid of Sikki and the staff. Bring in the best players from the BC Roy Trophy. They are young and should be impressive if they are the best from the tournament and the best part is that no other I-League team can take players from Pailan if they do well because these players came from State leagues and not the I-League teams themselves. Also have a foreign coach who knows the game.
  • ashindiaashindia 9254 Points
    Poor performance from Arrows I dont know what they are doing in I-League,players have talent but are simply not interested and Sukhwinder is gone nuts makes stupid changes to line-up,what was the need to remove Rajeeb Ghosh and Prabir Das from right side also why give captain band to Sauvik when its clearly visible that Pratham has better influence in game and organizes the defence well.

Obvious Favoritism. I was happy when Sukki was made coach but then realized that his success came in the old days when all the teams would do the same thing, kick from defense to forwards via long ball. Back then there was no organization of player, anything like that, there was none and now Sukki is bringing that here. Bulpin was not the best but he was better than what we have now.

I think if we are going to keep Pailan Arrows in the I-League we need to get rid of EVERY PLAYER in the squad (send them to 2nd Division teams) and get rid of Sikki and the staff. Bring in the best players from the BC Roy Trophy. They are young and should be impressive if they are the best from the tournament and the best part is that no other I-League team can take players from Pailan if they do well because these players came from State leagues and not the I-League teams themselves. Also have a foreign coach who knows the game.

There are good players in the squad like

Sauvik :- Good defender,strong in air,fast overall a good prospect for NT in future,but needs to be nurtured in better way not under Sukhi.
    Prathamesh :- I see him as future captain of NT has got everything to play in Europe,big powerful(around 6'2) CB who is a nightmare for foreign strikers and organizes defence wonderfully(as seen against Salgaocar).He's 20 years so shall improve with experience and get much stronger in coming years.

I was also impressed with Prabir Das and feel that some U-19 NT are good.

Jibon(someone compared him with Renedy and that was a fukin joke seriously),Bijendra,Sehnaj,Gurtej(both sr and jr),Loukik,Bikramjit singh,Amarwant are all players who better find some clubs from 2nd division they are noway near I-League standard forget NT.
  • Poor performance from Arrows I dont know what they are doing in I-League,players have talent but are simply not interested and Sukhwinder is gone nuts makes stupid changes to line-up,what was the need to remove Rajeeb Ghosh and Prabir Das from right side also why give captain band to Sauvik when its clearly visible that Pratham has better influence in game and organizes the defence well.

There are good players in the squad like

Sauvik :- Good defender,strong in air,fast overall a good prospect for NT in future,but needs to be nurtured in better way not under Sukhi.
    Prathamesh :- I see him as future captain of NT has got everything to play in Europe,big powerful(around 6'2) CB who is a nightmare for foreign strikers and organizes defence wonderfully(as seen against Salgaocar).He's 20 years so shall improve with experience and get much stronger in coming years.

I was also impressed with Prabir Das and feel that some U-19 NT are good.

Jibon,Bijendra,Sehnaj,Gurtej(both sr and jr),Loukik,Bikramjit singh,Amarwant are all players who better find some clubs from 2nd division they are noway near I-League standard forget NT.

Ya True. I thought Jibon Singh was going be great because of his great Fed Cup but this I-League has been horrible. Also I would keep Deepak Devrani and Shilton D'Silva as well. Also Pabir Das was (from what I hear) good for the u19s and he looked good in the Iran match although that was not hard to look good against Iran u19s. Sauvik is a player I think needs more experience around him. I am still wondering why the AIFF dont get some old Indian NT players to play for Pailan and give the young guys some experience. Also Prathamesh I have not seen much of but if you say he is good I will take your word.
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    Time to watch :

Salgaocar vs Prayag live
    <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.yupptv.com/news_time_bengali_live.html"; onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.yupptv.com/news_time_bengali_live.html</a><!-- m -->
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    Another important match going on - Mumbai FC VS Churchill Brothers

Remember Churchill has played a match less than other teams...it is get full points, they will be in 2nd position
  • 15 minutes in and so far I have seen Rino Anto mess up a pass and the referee giving a yellow card to Luciano Sabrosa even though Sabrosa clearly got to the ball before the Prayag United player. Reffs fail to amaze me as always.
  • Prayag denied a penalty in my opinion. Sabrosa tries diving on top of Yakubu but in the referee's defense I think Yakubu should have done better and at least tried to head the ball down. No laziness in I-League please. Also why is the Prayag keeper wearing pants? How hot is Goa right now? He must be burning.
  • 23 minutes in: Salgaocar SC 0-0 Prayag United SC

Good passing game from both teams which should impress India national team scouts but overall I think Prayag has been the better passing game. When the ball comes to there feet they cushion it well and quickly 3 touch, pass. Salgaocar on the other hand have done there best moves on the counter attack.
  • 27 minutes in: Salgaocar SC 1-0 Prayag United SC

It is Nigerian Edeh Chidi who scores for Salgaocar SC. Once again foreigners have shown the Indians how to play football. My top 3 players of the game so far, 1) Sekora, 2) Sabrosa, 3) Chidi