International Sports not in India but soon could be

2»

Comments

• usaindia wrote:
    i am huge dallas mavericks fan,smu mustangs and college football

Great team. SMU I am no fan of but Dallas Mavericks are great. I love Mark Cuben, great owner, he really gets in with the fans.
  • @arsenalfan thanks for the NHL info, it is similar to NBA, like conference,playoffs,7 series final,all star game...well i actually watch accidently these games for few mins, but i love watching kobe bryant play
  • @arsenalfan thanks for the NHL info, it is similar to NBA, like conference,playoffs,7 series final,all star game...well i actually watch accidently these games for few mins, but i love watching kobe bryant play

Yo man, Kobe is nothing compared to Carmelo Anthony and Jeremy Lin!
  • shankarshankar 2600 Points
    jeremy lin had been great so far in his debut season(i guess)...but still long way for him to reach the level of kobe, james or big 3 of celtics
  • shankar wrote:
    jeremy lin had been great so far in his debut season(i guess)...but still long way for him to reach the level of kobe, james or big 3 of celtics

Na man Jeremy Lin is bombing shit up here in New York. The Big 3 are doing shit right now (for there standards) and Kobe has lost it. James is hype.
  • shankarshankar 2600 Points
    arsenalfan wrote:
    shankar wrote:

Na man Jeremy Lin is bombing shit up here in New York. The Big 3 are doing shit right now (for there standards) and Kobe has lost it. James is hype.

one of my friend who is a good basketball player says that jeremy would just not be the same in coming as years and as he is new he is bit unpredictable and after some time he would just become one like rest of the pros in circuit....
    though my favourite player is derrick rose(bulls)
  • shankar wrote:
    arsenalfan wrote:
    shankar wrote:

one of my friend who is a good basketball player says that jeremy would just not be the same in coming as years and as he is new he is bit unpredictable and after some time he would just become one like rest of the pros in circuit....
    though my favourite player is derrick rose(bulls)

yo dawg, Derek Rose is a BEAST!
  • usaindiausaindia 1671 Points
    jeremy is all hype

i dont like NHL,MLB no interest in both of those
  • usaindia wrote:
    jeremy is all hype

i dont like NHL,MLB no interest in both of those

Haha ya I actually do think that, what I said yesterday was out of team pride. Lin is only hyped because he is Asian and came from Harvard.