How can TEN Action + make viewing I-League better?

Comments

• shankarshankar 2600 Points
    IPL 5 PROMO

we should be coming with some sort of promos like this it help them getting imagination of some new fans as well
  • Admin wrote:
    If the product is pathetic, using more cameras would actually work against you.
    Unless we have some really good players from abroad in the league and the stadiums are good looking, comfortable, the football is sweet, better telecast will do very lil good.

The graphics used by NBC suits only because the pitch, the stadium, the fans all are in synchrony.
    I remember when Zee started NFL telecast, they tried to do all these stuff including bringing cheergirls. But that waned away

yes of course true..one example is just watch italian serie A on ten action & compare it with any small clubs like wigan athletic(JJB stadium),qpr(loftus road) matches,swansea(liberty stadium) .. u will definitelty prefer BPL than serie A..
  • another comparison based on stadiums
    just watch any scottish premier league & compare it with serie A...u will prefer SPL than serie A
  • Ya does not really matter. I have seen it all, great quality games at stadiums with a track, with only 5,000 seats, with 60,000 seats, with no seats at all. Any game can look good on TV.

Look at this...

• @arsenalfan, thats seems a resonable crowd for an u18 game...& personally young GUNNERS rock
  • @arsenalfan, thats seems a resonable crowd for an u18 game...& personally young GUNNERS rock

Thanks. Ya, we are the best Academy in the world (yes, better than Barcelona).

Anyway I am just showing that you can still have a good broadcast even if there are no stands at all. Makes no difference really.
  • Okay so here are two video highlights. One is I-League TEN Action highlights with Dempo vs Mohun Bagan (sorry Bagan fans but this was the best quality video I could find for I-League on TEN Action) and I also have one for NEO Sports. I just want to compare them and see if we are not actually getting what we want in the I-League broadcasts.

and here is the NEO Sports game...

Personally the NEO Sports coverage is way more better than the TEN Action coverage and would love to have them as TV Partners to the league.
    arsenalfan wrote:
    Personally the NEO Sports coverage is way more better than the TEN Action coverage and would love to have them as TV Partners to the league.

neo would be a good tv partner for i-league but they need to show interest in the league first to be given the rights and NEO are also good in promoting their events as well which would help the league reach to the public easily as well
  • shankar wrote:
    arsenalfan wrote:

neo would be a good tv partner for i-league but they need to show interest in the league first to be given the rights and NEO are also good in promoting their events as well which would help the league reach to the public easily as well

Ya, that is a major roadblock. Obviously as long as TEN Action shows interest and actually broadcasts games then they are staying but NEO is so much better. TEN Action has a nice intro but the game looks so bland. Field Hockey on NEO Sports looks so exciting even when they show games at that stadium with only trees in the backround! They make it exciting!
    arsenalfan wrote:
    shankar wrote:
    arsenalfan wrote:

Ya, that is a major roadblock. Obviously as long as TEN Action shows interest and actually broadcasts games then they are staying but NEO is so much better. TEN Action has a nice intro but the game looks so bland. Field Hockey on NEO Sports looks so exciting even when they show games at that stadium with only trees in the backround! They make it exciting!

that is mainly coz of 2 commentators discussing about the game and not one just saying what is happening...though the present guy is good but would be better if he is supported by another person in the commentator box
    and also most game telecasted in ten action are from kolkatta and goa which sadly do have a athletic track which take away the sheen of fans cheer a bit