How can TEN Action + make viewing I-League better?

13»

Comments

• ajmalajmal 1208 Points
    shankar wrote:
    arsenalfan wrote:
    shankar wrote:
    arsenalfan wrote:
    Personally the NEO Sports coverage is way more better than the TEN Action coverage and would love to have them as TV Partners to the league.

neo would be a good tv partner for i-league but they need to show interest in the league first to be given the rights and NEO are also good in promoting their events as well which would help the league reach to the public easily as well

Ya, that is a major roadblock. Obviously as long as TEN Action shows interest and actually broadcasts games then they are staying but NEO is so much better. TEN Action has a nice intro but the game looks so bland. Field Hockey on NEO Sports looks so exciting even when they show games at that stadium with only trees in the backround! They make it exciting!

that is mainly coz of 2 commentators discussing about the game and not one just saying what is happening...though the present guy is good but would be better if he is supported by another person in the commentator box
    and also most game telecasted in ten action are from kolkatta and goa which sadly do have a athletic track which take away the sheen of fans cheer a bit
    +1
    need 2 commentators , match preview & review. Was irritating to see no review after d match - its not complete!!!!!.Also, the commentary is lagging 1or 2 sec from d play - was funny sometime!!!
  • +1 for 2 commentators
  • ajmalajmal 1208 Points
    Multi Screen Media (MSM) to launch its sports channel ‘Six’

http://www.exchange4media.com/45978_one-more-sports-channel-is-there-space.html

with more sports channels coming ,there's more chance of I league getting a better telecaster!! :-j
  • ajmal wrote:

with more sports channels coming ,there's more chance of I league getting a better telecaster!! :-j

no way..I'm sure they won't broadcast I league
    actually isn't it irony that in our country we have broadcast of england team @ wembley matches & FA,league cup broadcast but no one shows blue tigers home & away matches properly
  • ashindiaashindia 9254 Points
    ajmal wrote:

no way..I'm sure they won't broadcast I league
    actually isn't it irony that in our country we have broadcast of england team @ wembley matches & FA,league cup broadcast but no one shows blue tigers home & away matches properly

Well if you look at our performance its better than matches are not shown.

Next month we are going to end-up in our lowest ever rankings don't know what are we going to market next season and how people are going to approach audience.
  • Trust me guys I know how you all feel. When Fox Soccer had the MLS rights they only showed one game a week and on NON-HD. Then when FOX Soccer does EPL and England and UEFA matches they have them in HD with a true professional crew.

Thank god NBC Sports came in a brought the MLS rights.