T20 Football League

Comments

• shankarshankar 2600 Points
    ajmal wrote:

great work by pepsi group...
    they just are proving that this game is marketable in india with indian players as welll...
    good job ^:)^
  • ashindiaashindia 9254 Points
    Me and my friends wanted to participate but unfortunately its not there in Hyderabad.
  • ashindia wrote:
    Me and my friends wanted to participate but unfortunately its not there in Hyderabad.

Hey they might go to Hyderabad next year.
    arsenalfan wrote:
    ashindia wrote:

Hey they might go to Hyderabad next year.
    yeah as it is not the league run by aiff and there wont be any restriction from AP officials as well...
    you might just get to participate in the league
  • I love how they allow anyone in the league. The Pepsi T20 Football League is truely the most popular football league in India.

Nagaland Premier League is the best outdoor league.

Pepsi T20 League is the best indoor league.
    edited April 2012
    arsenalfan wrote:
    I love how they allow anyone in the league. The Pepsi T20 Football League is truely the most popular football league in India.

NPL - best outdoor league????on popularity or on quality of management???????
    definitely they got good management ...but still best??..i would say they dont even come closer to some state leagues when come to quality of players

Pepsi T20 is yet to get any competetion to say they are best....as for now they are the first and last in indoor league
  • shankar wrote:
    arsenalfan wrote:
    I love how they allow anyone in the league. The Pepsi T20 Football League is truely the most popular football league in India.

NPL - best outdoor league????on popularity or on quality of management???????
    definitely they got good management ...but still best??..i would say they dont even come closer to some state leagues when come to quality of players

Pepsi T20 is yet to get any competetion to say they are best....as for now they are the first and last in indoor league

Popularity and Quality of there marketing.

NPL is far from the type of players in the CFL or GPL but at least they are the best organized, even better organized and marketed than I-League.

Pepsi is kinda the only indoor league and may become professional soon.
  • ShouvikShouvik 0 Points
    Guys, back after quiet sometime. Ok i think its a nice idea and can even get better with time. AIFF can easily make such a type of league with PEPSI.

FUTURE BRAND OF FOOTBALL IN INDIA - PEPSI.
    Yeah..pepsi have done a good job here as establishing themselves as one of best corporate support for the game despite whether they have really done something or not...with the help of this tournament
  • We need to convince Pepsi to join AIFF. Right now they want nothing to do with us but they would be willing if we provide a good marketed league.