SANTOSH TROPHY 2012

Comments

• Agree wit arsenal !we should start 7 a side tournament as through dis tournament da players agresively,quickly,develop their driblin,techniques n aftr dat they can play wel in 11 aside i guess whethr ul agree wit me or nt!n instead of dat santosh trophy i thnk frm every state da best club should represent their respective state n participate in sum other format of tournaments
  • trojantrojan 371 Points
    TN beats manipur 2-0 <div><br></div>
  • Is tamil nadu a football craze state?
  • AdminAdmin 240 Points
    Is tamil nadu a football craze state?

<br><div><br></div><div>Tamil Nadu has good players and decent following, but most are lost as they dont have any decent club, they have a good coach this time..</div>
  • mizomizo 248 Points
    edited May 2012
    In the quarter final crucial group match, Mizoram lost to Tamilnadu by 4-3, Mizoram already leads the match by 2-0, but Tamil Nadu won the match by 4-3 after 90 Minutes. This shows that Tamil Nadu have good fighting spirit too. 
  • namewtheldnamewtheld Kolkata5665 Points
    They have a good Santosh trophy team every year. They also have a moderate league which is run in a better way than many including Bangalore. They should seriously have a club from Chennai. Its high time
  • somesh wrote: »
    They have a good Santosh trophy team every year. They also have a moderate league which is run in a better way than many including Bangalore. They should seriously have a club from Chennai. Its high time

<br><div><br></div><div>Sadly there is no investor. They have the talent but they need the fan base and investor willing to lose money for a few years before the AIFF figure a way to give money back.</div>
  • shankarshankar 2600 Points
    somesh wrote: »

<br><div><br></div><div>But the main problem with league is that all top teams of league are PSU's or semi professional clubs with 1-2 new arrival clubs who are trying to give a serious attempt in national league in coming season like hindusthan eagles</div>
  • gaffertapegaffertape 13021 Points
    Patience, Chennai team and Hyderabad team are all in the pipe-line.<div>Tamil Nadu FA has been revamped, similar changed need in AP and Karnataka to re-assure investors that they are not pouring money down a well.</div><div>Investors in big cities have multiple investment options unlike in areas like NE , so will always be more cautious.</div><div>I -League has no 'return to investment' and IMG reliance silence isn't encouraging anyone to invest for 2012-13 season.</div><div><br></div><div>Until 2014 franchise league begins, don't expect much from these 3 cities</div>