Creating THE Master's League in INDIA

13»

Comments

• ShouvikShouvik 0 Points
    edited March 2012
    arsenalfan wrote:
    We are not being harsh. We are saying what we know and as far as most of us know the clubs were not given 90 crores and I still doubt that. Also I have given up on Xtra Time, almost as bad as goal.com.

Also, not trying to be harsh here, this is a forum where other people will have opposite ideas from you, if they oppose your viewpoint it is not harsh, it is just then swaying to another view.

Sorry if what I said before sounded harsh.

Come on arsenalfan, i said to pardon me if i sounded harsh to you all. I really enjoy this forum. There is so much diversity in the views of people out here; i really love that.
    archak wrote:
    @Shouvik didnt knew about this years budget but it states that the amount shall be used for devoloping the stadiums but from last years budget how much work has been done. To me it sounds more like empty promises and the money shall go into the pockets of the ministers :-(

nice said archak. really i have lot of doubt in this Govt. also like the previous one.
  • usaindiausaindia 1671 Points
    hopefully 10% of promised money goes to stadium renovations its good
  • Shouvik wrote:
    arsenalfan wrote:
    We are not being harsh. We are saying what we know and as far as most of us know the clubs were not given 90 crores and I still doubt that. Also I have given up on Xtra Time, almost as bad as goal.com.

Also, not trying to be harsh here, this is a forum where other people will have opposite ideas from you, if they oppose your viewpoint it is not harsh, it is just then swaying to another view.

Sorry if what I said before sounded harsh.

Come on arsenalfan, i said to pardon me if i sounded harsh to you all. I really enjoy this forum. There is so much diversity in the views of people out here; i really love that.
    archak wrote:
    @Shouvik didnt knew about this years budget but it states that the amount shall be used for devoloping the stadiums but from last years budget how much work has been done. To me it sounds more like empty promises and the money shall go into the pockets of the ministers :-(

nice said archak. really i have lot of doubt in this Govt. also like the previous one.

lets just forget about it then. I to love this forum and I really like that you are here as well.