I League Round 23

Comments

• rudrarudra 2958 Points
    arsenalfan wrote:
    somesh wrote:
    usaindia wrote:
    looks like empty stadium

<br><div>Haha...what are u talking? There are at least 15K people</div><div><br></div><p>

</p><p> </p><p>15,000 at the Salt Lake Stadium is shit. HOW HARD IS THIS TO UNDERSTAND.<br></p>

<br><div><br></div><div><br></div><div><br></div><div>Surely 15K must have looked bad 20000000000000000000000000000000 seater stadium....</div><div><br></div><div>btw way it was Dempo's home game!</div><div><br></div><div>Oh, then 15K is great!!!!</div>
  • imsouravimsourav kolkata659 Points
    rudra wrote:
    imsourav wrote:
    Please. I want to request every member of the forum not to talk about the referring and match. Its becoming more heartbreaking for me. Just leave it. They won the title. Story ends. Please try to keep my request

<br><div><br></div><div>Sorry, but u can't avoid it anywhere.... Well played btw...Hope the core of the team is retained next season</div>
    hope so.
  • usaindiausaindia 1671 Points
    rudra wrote:
    arsenalfan wrote:
    somesh wrote:
    usaindia wrote:
    looks like empty stadium

<br><div>Haha...what are u talking? There are at least 15K people</div><div><br></div><p>

</p><p> </p><p>15,000 at the Salt Lake Stadium is shit. HOW HARD IS THIS TO UNDERSTAND.<br></p>

<br><div><br></div><div><br></div><div><br></div><div>Surely 15K must have looked bad 20000000000000000000000000000000 seater stadium....</div><div><br></div><div>btw way it was Dempo's home game!</div><div><br></div><div>Oh, then 15K is great!!!!</div>

<br><div>kid of yes</div> :)>- ;))
  • usaindiausaindia 1671 Points
    looks like tolgay got fined 50000 today
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    usaindia wrote:

<br><div><br></div><div>For hitting Rowilson, I guess</div>
    rudra wrote:
    usaindia wrote:

no. Tolly reportedly misbehaved with a ground staff of margao stadium, when the grounds man didn't allow eb team to practice at the main stadium. This whole incident happened last yr during sporting match
    even alberto colaco was also reportedly accused of misbehaving with Tjm, but I'm surprised to see that he escaped the punishment
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    imsourav wrote:
    rudra wrote:
    usaindia wrote:

no. Tolly reportedly misbehaved with a ground staff of margao stadium, when the grounds man didn't allow eb team to practice at the main stadium. This whole incident happened last yr during sporting match

<br><div><br></div><div>Oh for that incident!!!! Fined so late!</div>
  • namewtheldnamewtheld Kolkata5665 Points
    arsenalfan wrote:
    somesh wrote:
    usaindia wrote:
    looks like empty stadium

<br><div>Now I m feeling less interested in continuing a conversion with you after this blunder</div>
  • namewtheldnamewtheld Kolkata5665 Points
    <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">East Bengal was amazing today! They looked a class team. Refereeing sucks as always. So no point </font><font face="Arial, Verdana"><span style="font-size: 14px;">ruing</span></font><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2"> that. Dempo gets paid for consistency</font>