Manchester United FC News

Comments

• kali007kali007 0 Points

First, I'm no asshole, watch yourself. 

second, What about Vidic getting punched in the face.
    Third, i have also seen players get sent off for less doesn't make this right.
    Smashed him in the ribcage, get over yourself. You must see red card all the time, when players are jumping for header and the arms come out, thats dangerous or everytime a player catches anybody above ankle height. 
  • > kali007 said:
    > First, I'm no asshole, watch yourself. 

second, What about Vidic getting punched in the face.
    Third, i have also seen players get sent off for less doesn't make this right.
    Smashed him in the ribcage, get over yourself. You must see red card all the time, when players are jumping for header and the arms come out, thats dangerous or everytime a player catches anybody above ankle height. 

Re-read your reply to me, that was a assholish. Although I am not the one to talk after my weekend performance on here.

As for the redcard. I still stick to it. I just saw it in realtime and I can understand the yellow but in the replays I can also understand the redcard. And yes, I do see redcards all the time, mainly because American referees are shit most of the time. I got redcarded in middleschool for an attempted slidetackle but that is besides the point. I still stick with what I said, Nani may have not seen him or he may have but he went it, leg up, studs up, right at the ribcage. Red card.
    edited March 2013

Ok fine thats your opinion. What do you think of the punch to vidic face by the keeper after he headed the ball if the ref was consistent i wont have a problem.  my reply was not assholish. you have made it clear on other post you have no love for united or their fans, to a point where you make generalizing comment, which one could say is assholish.

Arbeloa hit Evra on the knee with his studs, probably going to hurt a lot more. red? 

RVP tried an overhead kick, could easily have missed the ball and hit someone. People do this in the box all the time.

The goalie pretty much punched Vidic in the face at one corner, nothing given, nothing asked for. Undoubtedly no less dangerous or painful than being hit in the hip.

Player jumps for the ball and is beaten to it by someone else and as a result hits them in the head. Again no less dangerous. Happens every game.

These are situations of players with a right to compete for the ball/go for it and either catching someone unawares/unintentionally or being beaten to it. There's no intent to harm them, it's not even a decision such as this one to make a challenge, just a pure accident.

End of the day if the player got up straight away do you honestly think a red would have been given

• > kali007 said:
    > Ok fine thats your opinion. What do you think of the punch to vidic face by the keeper after he headed the ball if the ref was consistent i wont have a problem.  my reply was not assholish. you have made it clear on other post you have no love for united or their fans, to a point where you make generalizing comment, which one could say is assholish.

Okay, that is an accusation. Yes I dont like Manchester United, that is common, your my teams rivals. However I do have respect for them. In fact they are easily in the top 5 for my favorite teams along with Arsenal, Wolves, Red Bulls, and V-Varen Nagasaki. I also like there fans, my problem on here was the one fan who straight away decided to go onto the Arsenal thread and just go crazy on Arsenal. At least have some respect. 

You guys lost and are out of the Champions League. Did I come here and go crazy myself making fun of Manchester United like a child or normal gloryhunter would? No. In fact I almost praised them and found the good out of it.

As for Vidic, I did not see it clearly. But the redcard still stands for me. I understand that you are a Manchester United fan so the bias is against the card but the neutral it is a red, understandably. It could have gone either way. It was not an obvious red, it took thinking.
  • Also, just to put it out there, while I do agree with the redcard I will say that the referee overall was shit.

Redcard is your opinion that's fine but you cant say for the neutral that's a red card. I have no problem if Nani was already on a yellow card and got a second one for that contact but it was a straight red card and also if you get the chance to see the punch to vidic by keeper by ref logic that also should be red card but i don't see either one as redcard  as both had no malice.

• > kali007 said:
    > Redcard is your opinion that's fine but you cant say for the neutral that's a red card. I have no problem if Nani was already on a yellow card and got a second one for that contact but it was a straight red card and also if you get the chance to see the punch to vidic by keeper by ref logic that also should be red card but i don't see either one as redcard  as both had no malice.

I will see it then. I still stick to redcard.
  • JoyptanJoyptan 295 Points
    edited March 2013

How i wish there was this big a discussion for a red card in an I-league match. :(

• AruncitoAruncito 4 Points

This is the same referee who gave red card to Chelsea against Barcelona last year in the 2nd leg. And one more time to Chelsea in Club World Cup finals.