Manchester United FC News

Comments

• silicon3silicon3 351 Points
    edited March 2013

> Joyptan said: > How i wish there was this big a discussion for a red card in an I-league match. :(

@Joyptan ... hahahahah..... i burst out laughing on this comment... that will be teh day I-league is really top class

• no league cup, no ucl, no fa cup now for robin van persie

• preetampreetam 870 Points

MUFC is in top of the table but still i'm not convinced they are the best team in EPL.....how one player can change the scenario...van persie...he is toying wid evryone....no one is challenging MUFC....but addition of van persie strenghten the team...waitin for champions league matches how MUFC fares there...

• rudrarudra 2958 Points

> preetam said:
    > MUFC is in top of the table but still i'm not convinced they are the best team in EPL.....how one player can change the scenario...van persie...he is toying wid evryone....no one is challenging MUFC....but addition of van persie strenghten the team...waitin for champions league matches how MUFC fares there...

already out   
  • kali007kali007 0 Points

> indian_gooner said:
    > no league cup, no ucl, no fa cup now for robin van persie

But will be champion of England with the premier league. Tell me again what are Arsenal going to win this year, oh right nothing. RVP made the right move. 
  • silicon3silicon3 351 Points

> kali007 said: > > indian_gooner said: > > no league cup, no ucl, no fa cup now for robin van persie > >

But will be champion of England with the premier league. Tell me again what are Arsenal going to win this year, oh right nothing. RVP made the right move. 

yea yea...just like nasiri made the right move for Mancity..

for the amount of money MANU spend winning just  the EPL is a Shame..even their influence with the Refs has not helped them this year.

Any manager with some intelligence can spend tons of money , buy the best players and win...

whether the club will be a economic viability is a different issue..

• kali007kali007 0 Points

If you believe United influence refs, why would you watch a fix league. 

Buy all the best players? Now i know you don't know what your talking about.

• Utd need 7 pts from 6 games to win PL.
  • Utd need 7 pts from 6 games to win PL.

<br><div><br></div><div>Done.</div>
  • does howard webb feature in any remaining games?