Manchester United FC News

Comments

• LvG should pack his bags. Fat ass will warm that hotseat at old Trafford; give excuses and vanish.
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    He should go but who should replace him? Carlos? Brendan the Elephant Seal? Divhead Moyes? Garry the Monk?
    reddevil87
  • There are strong rumors that if United misses the top three finish, LVG will be shown the door. But, among the top managers which are available now, I feel only Carlo Anceloti is a reasonable choice, other than that there are no managers who can better LVG.
    kartik91
  • deepakcdeepakc Mumbai 3416 Points
    Roberto carlos/Materazzi who has almost won the 3rd best league in the world.....any greater coaching acumen needed?
    kuldeep007ArsenalFan700goalkeeparkarenesudhakar2050
  • atuljgatuljg Trivandrum3983 Points
    edited December 2015
    Pep Guardiola will take over at United after this season. I don't think he'll extend his contract at Bayern. 
  • Pep seems heading towards City than United!!
  • atuljgatuljg Trivandrum3983 Points
    I don't think he'll choose City over United. 
  • MUFC vs Stoke 

What a match for Utd fans!! After a very long time, a glimpse of Man Utd of the past. Quick forward passing, single touch, use of flanks and more importantly taking few risks. One of the best performance of the season from Utd.

Yes, Man Utd was helped a lot by the lack of Stoke's first team and proper Centre Backs. The absence of Shawncross was clearly visible at the back of Stoke. On top of it, Butland didnt provide much confident between the post. However, this was a different Stoke. They looked like a team who could scored any minute. 

But the major talking point has to be the performance of the youngster Borthwick-Jackson. Apart from very few indecisiveness while passing, he was absolutely devastating. A killer crossing ability alongwith pace and great defensive positional sense. A perfect wing back performance from him. In midfield absolute calm of Carrick helped united a lot. It also helped Fellani who had the best display of the season today. The major talking point has to be front 4. Among them, I felt Mata was off. However his positioning and passing always created menace in and around the box. Jesse gave a very good energized performance with scoring a goal from a Borthwick_jackson assist. However, another shinning point has to be the combination of Martial and Rooney which produced 2 goals. Martial alongwith Borthwick-Jackson had created a absolute havoc on the left wing which Stoke never recovered from. A absolute entertaining performance today.
    munna219777jithuv