I-league 2012-13 General Discussion thread

Comments

• RonnyRonny 10457 Points
    <h1 class="printer-headline" style="font-family: arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif; font-size: 28px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; line-height: normal; font-weight: normal; margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 5px; width: 505px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); ">Gruelling warm-up for Phoenix</h1><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; line-height: normal; font-weight: normal; "><br></div><div><p style="font-family: arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif; font-size: 12px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; line-height: 14px; font-weight: normal; margin: 1px 0px 13px; padding: 0px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); ">Wellington Phoenix warm up for this year's A-League with a daunting schedule of five matches in 14 days after struggling for meaningful pre-season games in the past, coach Ricki Herbert says.</p><p style="font-family: arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif; font-size: 12px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; line-height: 14px; margin: 1px 0px 13px; padding: 0px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); ">The tour starts on August 18 with a match against Newcastle Jets in Weston, NSW, <b>before the Phoenix travel to India for a four-team tournament</b>.</p><p style="font-family: arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif; font-size: 12px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; line-height: 14px; margin: 1px 0px 13px; padding: 0px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); ">Awesome to see them here but hate the way the players are talking about India..A place which they may never visit <br></p><p style="font-family: arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif; font-size: 12px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; line-height: 14px; margin: 1px 0px 13px; padding: 0px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); "><br></p><p style="margin: 1px 0px 13px; padding: 0px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); "><b style="font-family: arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif; font-size: 12px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; line-height: 14px; ">Full Article: </b><font face="arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif"><span style="font-size: 12px; line-height: 14px;">http://au.news.yahoo.com/thewest/sport/a/-/soccer/14484254/gruelling-warm-up-for-phoenix/</span></font></p></div>;

<br> X(
  • RonnyRonny 10457 Points
    Ronny wrote: »
    <h1 class="printer-headline" style="font-family: arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif; font-size: 28px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; line-height: normal; font-weight: normal; margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 5px; width: 505px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); ">Gruelling warm-up for Phoenix</h1><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; line-height: normal; font-weight: normal; "><br></div><div><p style="font-family: arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif; font-size: 12px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; line-height: 14px; font-weight: normal; margin: 1px 0px 13px; padding: 0px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); ">Wellington Phoenix warm up for this year's A-League with a daunting schedule of five matches in 14 days after struggling for meaningful pre-season games in the past, coach Ricki Herbert says.</p><p style="font-family: arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif; font-size: 12px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; line-height: 14px; margin: 1px 0px 13px; padding: 0px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); ">The tour starts on August 18 with a match against Newcastle Jets in Weston, NSW, <b>before the Phoenix travel to India for a four-team tournament</b>.</p><p style="font-family: arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif; font-size: 12px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; line-height: 14px; margin: 1px 0px 13px; padding: 0px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); "><b>Awesome to see them here but hate the way the players are talking about India..A place which they may never visit </b><br></p><br></div>

<br> X(

<br>
  • <div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">http://www.afaqs.com/media/story.html?sid=34954_Ten+Action+and+Ten+HD+to+simulcast+The+Football+League+and+League+Cup</font></div><div><hr></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2"><br></font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">This article gives me hope as it says that TEN Action also has I-League. Maybe something has happened and we dont know.</font></div>
  • Arsenalkid700Arsenalkid700 7 Points
    edited August 2012

First Two Rounds at Fatorda 

PANAJI: The Sports Authority of Goa has agreed to keep the renovation of the Nehru Stadium in Fatorda on hold until after the first two rounds of the I-League are played in October. 

• ONGC shifted their base to delhi or not?

• > kshitij USFC said:
    > ONGC shifted their base to delhi or not?

Dont think so and thank god. I mean I know we need a Delhi team but AIFF should also know that ONGC wont get a crowd. Delhi needs a team but just like Bangalore, if you want to reach that potential you need a real team.

Right now I am hoping South United FC can do it for Bangalore (and South India) and I hope maybe in the future Delhi United FC for Delhi.

• namewtheldnamewtheld Kolkata5665 Points

ONGC are in talks with WIFA to arrange venue for their i-league matches in Cooperage. So, as of now, they r in Mumbai

• > Ashlesh said:
    > whoever want to see AIR INDIA getting relegated good news for them according to Sesa Nigerian Coach Cliffrod Chikwuma  AIR INDIA was awful against his team Sesa according to him Sesa lost because of unwanted extra time referee in which they conceded two goals Sesa dominated the match Air India was just running without any purpose 

I am holding you to that. Already know the fate of ONGC but Air India better go.
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    edited September 2012
  • > rudra said:
    > Great video

>

This should be the I-League promo. Sporting Clube de Goa shall defend there title!