I-league 2012-13 General Discussion thread

Comments

• gaffertapegaffertape 13021 Points
    Predictions at this stage of the season :<div><br></div><div>Champions:</div><div>from these 4 contenders:</div><div>Prayag United</div><div>Dempo</div><div>East Bengal</div><div>Pune FC</div><div><br></div><div>"dark horse" ...Mohun Bagan</div><div><br></div><div>Mid Table :</div><div>Mohun Bagan</div><div>Pailan Arrows</div><div>Sporting Club de Goa</div><div>Churchill Brothers</div><div>Salgaocar</div><div>Mumbai FC / SLFC</div><div><br></div><div>Relegation candidates</div><div><br></div><div>Shillong Lajong FC / Mumbai FC</div><div>ONGC</div><div>United Sikkim FC</div><div>Air India</div>
  • Usually I would horribly disagree with the USFC relegation but you seem to be right. I barely see any signs of improvement. Of course De Ridder is still abroad based on past statements but based on the squad now, it seems a relegation squad although I still favor (and hope) that Air India and ONGC are relegated.
  • reddevil87reddevil87 1858 Points
    Nice assessment!! @gaffertape<;br><br>Air India is surely going to get relegated!! Other relegated team is either USFC or ONGC. <br>
  • namewtheldnamewtheld Kolkata5665 Points
    Thats an early prediction considering that there still could be some transfers.<div>But @gaffertape was spot on with his predictions last time around during the mid-league break</div>
  • Agree with Somesh. Gaffertape is right for the time being but things can change between now and October. I still say ONGC and Air India. AIFF and Baichung would not allow USFC to be relegated. I still hold hope news will come of changes to the squad.
  • shankarshankar 2600 Points
    i see pune fc have no chance for title contention but surely a dark horse for top 4 <div><br></div><div>and all mumbai clubs will be prime favourites to be in relegation battle along with USFC, SLFC and add SCG too who also seems to be going with bit weaker side with no replacement to their star forward moga so far</div>
    too much young players in squad could be a wrong step by them as they will be with completely new level of game and would struggle at the beginning at least...so for me SCG is the team from goa that could be in trouble in the table .....<div><br></div>
  • shankar wrote: »
    too much young players in squad could be a wrong step by them as they will be with completely new level of game and would struggle at the beginning at least...so for me SCG is the team from goa that could be in trouble in the table .....<div><br></div>

<br><div><br></div><div>Damn it. There the team I want to see up! Shankar! Why you do this!</div>
    shankar wrote: »

<br><div><br></div><div>Damn it. There the team I want to see up! Shankar! Why you do this!</div>

<br><div><br></div><div>it was just my personal view..... why you worry from my views i am no good in prediction actually :P</div>
  • YOU BOTH BETTER BE RIGHT!<div><br></div><div><br></div><div>:p</div>