Ranty: 17,9,13,30,32,(2) :20.2 
    Chidi: 8,9,10,6,6,(0) :7.8 
    Opara:0,0,10,6,12,(1) :9.3 
    Yakubu:5,9,?,15,9,(0) : 9.5

Tolgay:0,0,0,17,18,(0) :17.5 
    Sueoka:0,0,2,18,10(2): 10
    Kayne: 0,0,2,12,11,1: 8.3 

Not sure of the 2009-10 stats for Kayne, Sueoka & Yakubu

Kayne Vincent should've moved to East Bengal to get more time on the field. If one considers how often he comes off the bench & the few games he starts(& finishes), his goals to minutes ratio is excellent.
    It's a shame we don't see the assists data in I-League , as one would then see the full value of guys like Sueoka and surprise candidate ND Opara
  • gaffertapegaffertape 13021 Points
    edited October 2012

Was looking for the data for Beto , Barretto & few others that have played in the past 3 seasons, but couldn't find the accurate info. (maybe a certain Rohan can help)

Jeje & Chettri could also have a high goals/season ratio... as predicted earlier, I'll stick with Holicharan Narziry for 1st Indian to break double figures this season
  • > gaffertape said:
    > Was looking for the data for Beto , Barretto & few others that have played in the past 3 seasons, but couldn't find the accurate info. (maybe a certain Rohan can help)

Jeje & Chettri could also have a high goals/season ratio... as predicted earlier, I'll stick with Holicharan Narziry for 1st Indian to break double figures this season

I am a Rohan! Anyway, the stats for Beto and Barretto have been to far for me. Mainly because of there old age... they have been in Indian football for so long that there records are hard to find and that people like me just stop to care really about there stats. However if I work enough I can find the I-League stats for them.
  • This year AIFF has seriously lost it. The imbeciles who manage
    http://i-league.org/ cant figure out the time and match dates. They are
    still showing East Bengal match on 27th October (less then 48 hours
    before the match) and 12:00 AM time for Salgaocar match. Its not rocket
    science. They have lost it on TV telecast, stadiums, floodlights.
    X(

• JoyptanJoyptan 295 Points

Every match that has 12 am timeing on i-league.org means that match Time To Be Decided

• munna21977munna21977 2 Points
    edited October 2012

http://articles.timesofindia.indiatimes.com/2012-10-21/i-league/34626828_1_ambedkar-stadium-jatin-bisht-durand-cup

ONGC - Mohun bagan match will be held at Jawahar lal Nehru Stadium, Delhi while rest of the home matches at Ambedkar Stadium. Interesting as it looks like they are expecting big crowd for Mohun Bagan match. Now it seems ONGC will play whole season at Delhi so we will see bigger crowd for Shillong Lajong match.