Suggestions/Complaints for Indian Football Forum

Comments

• HERE IS THE MSG
    Warning: Visiting this site may harm your computer!
    The website at www.indianfootballnetwork.com appears to host malware – software that can hurt your computer or otherwise operate without your consent. Just visiting a site that hosts malware can infect your computer.
    For detailed information about the problems with this site, visit the Google Safe Browsing diagnostic page for www.indianfootballnetwork.com.
    Learn more about how to protect yourself from harmful software online.
    I understand that visiting this site may harm my computer.
  • Safe Browsing
    Diagnostic page for www.indianfootballnetwork.com

What is the current listing status for www.indianfootballnetwork.com?
    Site is listed as suspicious - visiting this web site may harm your computer.

Part of this site was listed for suspicious activity 2 time(s) over the past 90 days.

What happened when Google visited this site?
    Of the 159 pages we tested on the site over the past 90 days, 7 page(s) resulted in malicious software being downloaded and installed without user consent. The last time Google visited this site was on 2012-03-23, and the last time suspicious content was found on this site was on 2012-03-23.
    Malicious software includes 3 trojan(s), 2 scripting exploit(s).

Malicious software is hosted on 3 domain(s), including rxamensuser.info/, esomegr.mooo.com/, turkeyski.in/.

1 domain(s) appear to be functioning as intermediaries for distributing malware to visitors of this site, including turkeyski.in/.

This site was hosted on 2 network(s) including AS14242 (LOGICALSOLUTIONS), AS23352 (SERVERCENTRAL).

Has this site acted as an intermediary resulting in further distribution of malware?
    Over the past 90 days, www.indianfootballnetwork.com did not appear to function as an intermediary for the infection of any sites.

Has this site hosted malware?
    No, this site has not hosted malicious software over the past 90 days.

How did this happen?
    In some cases, third parties can add malicious code to legitimate sites, which would cause us to show the warning message.
  • I would not worry. Probably one little problem.
  • namewtheldnamewtheld Kolkata5665 Points
    It did show a warning to me yesterday but not now..
  • Please change the theme photo? Why Bhaichung? Be more general, all fans are not Bhaichung lovers, atleast anymore
  • AdminAdmin 240 Points
    Thanks Jitin. We have used the information you provided to inform our hosts. It is a minor issue. A software needs an update. We ran a scan on our server and there was no malware detected.
  • Please change the theme photo? Why Bhaichung? Be more general, all fans are not Bhaichung lovers, atleast anymore

I dont know why but I have a hunch that you dont like Baichung very much.
  • usaindiausaindia 1671 Points
    yes
    i did get the warning few times look into it
  • spartasparta Jamshedpur FC2074 Points
    arsenalfan wrote:
    I would not worry. Probably one little problem.
    It's really a problem, as even Google is showing a warning message for the website. All the visitors through Google won't even click on the links and many members won't join the site because it's giving this error.

Since is coming up recently some recent stuff might be doing this. It would be better to see if whether Wordpress or this forum software is having the problem.
    If wordpress is the problem then it would be better to remove all the plugins as of now.

I have doubts over this forum software, so have a look at it too.

• sparta wrote:
    arsenalfan wrote:
    I would not worry. Probably one little problem.
    It's really a problem, as even Google is showing a warning message for the website. All the visitors through Google won't even click on the links and many members won't join the site because it's giving this error.

Since is coming up recently some recent stuff might be doing this. It would be better to see if whether Wordpress or this forum software is having the problem.
    If wordpress is the problem then it would be better to remove all the plugins as of now.

I have doubts over this forum software, so have a look at it too.

It makes be wonder. Looking at the "Google Safe Browsing" it may be that those spammers who used to apear a lot on the old forum were trying to access the new one and thus added different things on here. Yes this is not a good prediction but looking at the report and the websites that used to spam us it is possible.