• shankarshankar 2600 Points
    arsenalfan wrote:
    archak wrote:
    Plz add chelsea also on top........ :-(

oh this is Chelsea... hmmm ;)

http://www.top-models.com/pics/pics-large/Chelsea-white-68301.jpg

:-bd
  • reddevil87reddevil87 1858 Points
    The clubs logo are nice, but since this is Indian Football forum I think it is better only to have Indian clubs logo. But, keeping in sentiments of fans, we can move foreign clubs logo at the bottom or someplace else but not with Indian clubs.
    Secondly, it would be very nice if you could link the all clubs website with those logo, so that on can view them regularly.
    reddevil87 wrote:
    The clubs logo are nice, but since this is Indian Football forum I think it is better only to have Indian clubs logo. But, keeping in sentiments of fans, we can move foreign clubs logo at the bottom or someplace else but not with Indian clubs.
    Secondly, it would be very nice if you could link the all clubs website with those logo, so that on can view them regularly.

Yeah you dont need european teams over there....
    if you keep such clubs name then everyone will want their fav european club to be in the top level
  • ashindiaashindia 9368 Points
    IFN is a class act now,great Job Admin  =D>
    loved the synchonization between forum and blog...it woould mean i can comment at both places which is great 
  • AdminAdmin 240 Points
  • spartasparta Jamshedpur FC2074 Points
    <span style="font-family: Geneva, 'Lucida Sans Unicode', tahoma, sans-serif; line-height: 22px; text-align: left; background-color: rgb(255, 235, 233); ">3. Integrated Indian Football Blog and Forum. So if you write article on Blog, a new thread with the title will be started. The comments made on either blog or forum will be synchronized.<br><br>This feature will create duplicate content and Google hates that stuff and might penalize in search rankings. Ideally with the amount of content that IFN have it's ranking should be something around 200k in Alexa .</span><div><span style="font-family: Geneva, 'Lucida Sans Unicode', tahoma, sans-serif; line-height: 22px; text-align: left; background-color: rgb(255, 235, 233); "><br></span></div><div><span style="font-family: Geneva, 'Lucida Sans Unicode', tahoma, sans-serif; line-height: 22px; text-align: left; background-color: rgb(255, 235, 233); ">Just a Food for thought for the admin :)</span></div>
  • AdminAdmin 240 Points
    I appreciate your input. And you are very right. True we are low on Google priorities. This feature will not entirely copy the blog post. It will just have excerpts. But yes, the comments will be same. We haven't activated that thing yet though. :)<div>And the SEO experts (so called) charge so much that we cannot afford in our dreams yet</div>