Suggestions/Complaints for Indian Football Forum

Comments

• Ya, now me and my dad are debating about IPhone or Galaxy. We will just let our little ginnepigs (workers and friends) to get them and see which one is better. :p

• Eyes closed go for android.adaptable.modifiable and cheaper...

• ajmalajmal 1208 Points
    edited October 2012

Federation cup prediction game is still there in d top of page

• I dont know how desperate you guys are for ad money but the one minute I decided to go on IFN at school of course the ads (ALL OF THEM) give me ads for Thai singles!!! I cant go back on now at school. And they were not good pictures. One of them was topless and braless with hands on the b**bs. WTF!

• namewtheldnamewtheld Kolkata5665 Points

When did that happen? I hought Google doesnt serve those kinda ads! And did u get caught. Btw, ads r served based on wat do u look for on web. :P

• > nameWTHeld said:
    > When did that happen? I hought Google doesnt serve those kinda ads! And did u get caught. Btw, ads r served based on wat do u look for on web. :P

It was at school... do you think I would look at such things at school. And do you think I spend my time on Thai Singles websites at home :) I AM NOT EVEN THAI!

And yes I got caught. Not only because of the ad but because I was on IFN and not taking my time wisely. Before the teacher saw me on IFN but did not mind because they thought this website was for school work (they cant see the wording on this site from there desk but they could easily see the picture of the girl I described.
  • ajmalajmal 1208 Points

> Arsenalkid700 said:
    > > nameWTHeld said:
    > > When did that happen? I hought Google doesnt serve those kinda ads! And did u get caught. Btw, ads r served based on wat do u look for on web. :P
    >
    >

It was at school... do you think I would look at such things at school. And do you think I spend my time on Thai Singles websites at home :) I AM NOT EVEN THAI!

And yes I got caught. Not only because of the ad but because I was on IFN and not taking my time wisely. Before the teacher saw me on IFN but did not mind because they thought this website was for school work (they cant see the wording on this site from there desk but they could easily see the picture of the girl I described.

do you think I would look at such things:-? at school :-j
  • reddevil87reddevil87 1858 Points

Use adblock plug in this will block the ads.

• may be you were looking for thai food and singles around area at the same time :).

like @reddevil87 suggested ... you can use adblock plugin/addon on Firefox and Chrome.
    But you should definitely delete the cookies and the cached pages.
    I have set the option to clear all the cookies n history as soon as I close my browser.
    Also check the tracking option "Tell website I do not want to be tracked"

• namewtheldnamewtheld Kolkata5665 Points

IFN team does not recommend AdBlock or any such 'malware'. Ads have kept IFN alive :)