Suggestions/Complaints for Indian Football Forum

Comments

• and I am giving up on my iPhone ... moving to Android (Galaxy S3).

• archakarchak 2082 Points

> Arsenalkid700 said:
    > Speaking of which... I am switching to I-Phone next month. Is there an app in the Apple store? Cheers

Lucky u :(

• > archak said:
    > > Arsenalkid700 said:
    > > Speaking of which... I am switching to I-Phone next month. Is there an app in the Apple store? Cheers
    >
    >

Why. I am not getting the I Phone 5. My dad is being cheap and is getting me an I-Phone 3. (Yes, they still sell those).
  • usaindiausaindia 1671 Points

> Arsenalkid700 said:
    > > archak said:
    > > > Arsenalkid700 said:
    > > > Speaking of which... I am switching to I-Phone next month. Is there an app in the Apple store? Cheers
    > >
    > >

>
    >

Why. I am not getting the I Phone 5. My dad is being cheap and is getting me an I-Phone 3. (Yes, they still sell those).
    good for u 
    i am android ,hopefully getting htc EVO LTE or galaxy s3

• > Arsenalkid700 said:
    > > archak said:
    > > > Arsenalkid700 said:
    > > > Speaking of which... I am switching to I-Phone next month. Is there an app in the Apple store? Cheers
    > >
    > >

>
    >

If you update the iPhone 3G with new iOS 5/6 its going to make it real slow. I have been through it. If you are going for the 2yr plan then there are few latest Android phones for free/1c/cheap. Check Wirefly or AmazonWireless.

• JoyptanJoyptan 295 Points

If we chould have uploading option for mobile users in ifn like this page -
    http://www.hamhigh.co.uk/sport/football/di_matteo_drops_biggest_hint_yet_at_bid_for_man_city_and_man_utd_target_1_1537701

or like what facebook gives that whould be realy good.

• shankarshankar 2600 Points

Why is the top most tab taking more than desired space???it makes the look poor  with the username of mine coming in like 2nd line of the tab taking unnecessary space

is this problem faced by others too??
  • > shankar said:
    > Why is the top most tab taking more than desired space???it makes the look poor  with the username of mine coming in like 2nd line of the tab taking unnecessary space

+1....same here

• > Aruncito said:
    > and I am giving up on my iPhone ... moving to Android (Galaxy S3).

super like.... welcome to the android family

• namewtheldnamewtheld Kolkata5665 Points

> shankar said:
    > Why is the top most tab taking more than desired space???it makes the look poor  with the username of mine coming in like 2nd line of the tab taking unnecessary space

You can increase your screen size. It is not a problem, rather a useful feature which enables you to conveniently browse through the forum regardless of how much you minimize it