India in LONDON OLYMPICS 2012

Comments

• usaindiausaindia 1671 Points
    Ronny wrote: »
    I really doubt if saina could have won bronze had her opponent been fit<br>

<br><div>i think she would have definitely its not like she lost 21-10 or so</div>
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    Saina got the medal and thats it. We have been unlucky in Boxing - sangwan bcoz he was not reviewed. andd Krishan bcoz he was reviewed. I will take that!
  • archakarchak 2082 Points
    rudra wrote: »
    Saina got the medal and thats it. We have been unlucky in Boxing - sangwan bcoz he was not reviewed. andd Krishan bcoz he was reviewed. I will take that!

<br><br>appeal not entertained @rudra<;br>
  • shankarshankar 2600 Points
    reddevil87 wrote: »
    do anybody has idea about mixed doubles tennis quaterfinals??

<br><div><br></div><div>As the match is being taking place in court 12 which dont have camera...there was no live telecast</div><div><br></div><div>Mixed doubles pair lost the match with a scoreline of 7-5 7-6(7-5) to no 1 seeded belarus pair</div><div><br></div><div>The only thing that is upsetting me is that 6 time olympian Leander Peas will miss out to win a medal in his specialized event of doubles</div>
    rudra wrote: »

<br><div><br></div><div>But she is not a happy girl to get her first bronze medal by default...</div><div>She would have felt more satisfying had she really beat the opponent than this way </div>
  • reddevil87reddevil87 1858 Points
    <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">
    shankar wrote: »
    reddevil87 wrote: »
    do anybody has idea about mixed doubles tennis quaterfinals??

</font><br><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; "><br></div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; ">As the match is being taking place in court 12 which dont have camera...there was no live telecast</div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; "><br></div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; ">Mixed doubles pair lost the match with a scoreline of 7-5 7-6(7-5) to no 1 seeded belarus pair</div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; "><br></div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; ">The only thing that is upsetting me is that 6 time olympian Leander Peas will miss out to win a medal in his specialized event of doubles</div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">

</font><br><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; "><br></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Thanks for letting me know!! I could not find any info at Olympic website.</font></div>
  • Tom Starke beats Manoj Kumar 20-16.
    India is left with two boxers in Devendro Singh and Vijender Singh to bring back medals from the London Games.
  • ajmalajmal 1208 Points
    <font face="Arial">great performance from 
    <span style="color: rgb(68, 68, 68); font-size: 14px; line-height: 23px; text-align: justify; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); ">Irfan Kolothum Thodi, finished at 10th place in 20km race walk...he's just 22 & has set a new national record finishing 1 min 35 sec behind d winner...other indians </span>
    <span style="font-size: 14px; line-height: 20px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); ">Gurmeet Singh & </span>
    <span style="font-size: 14px; line-height: 20px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); ">Baljinder Singh finished 33rd and 43rd..</span></font>
  • preetampreetam 870 Points
    till now 3 indian boxers suffers...with pathetic decision i fear if same happens with mary com or vijender..they will land punches on referee...as they were our biggest medal hope...
    Given the thing happening, i wish our remaining boxers takes the dare to boycott their bout in protest of poor refereeing to their boxing team mates....<div><br></div><div>That will be  like dozen of gold medal for me...</div>