Manchester United Premier Cup u15 2012

Comments

• AruncitoAruncito 4 Points
    I am glad they detected this and took appropriate action. With this I am sure other clubs will be skeptical having over age. <br>Now I would like goal.com and others to have an article on this !!! Just want this to spread around among other fans.<br><br>
    http://www.telegraphindia.com/1120504/jsp/jharkhand/story_15448827.jsp#.T6RDA1LEdc8<br>;
    <font size="3"><b>Jharkhand 2 - 1 Delhi</b></font><br>
    [Jharkhand] Y. Gopi Singh (7')<br>
    [Jharkhand] Sohail Anjum (38')<br>
    [Delhi] Tushar Kukreti (39')<br>
    <br>
    <font size="3"><b>Chandigarh 2 - 0 Meghalaya</b></font><br>
    [Chandigarh] Samuel (6' 40')<br>
    <br>
    <font size="3"><b>Odisha 2 - 0 Tripura</b></font><br>
    [Odisha] Sonu Hara (13')<br>
    [Odisha] Mohan Partel (41') <br>
    <br>
    <font size="3"><b>Bengal 2 - 1 Mizoram </b></font><br>
    [Bengal] Arpan Mali (20') <br>
    [Bengal] Subhajit Mandal (22') <br>
    [Mizoram] Ishak Tlunga<br>
    <br>
    <font size="3"><b>Sikkim 1 - 0 Haryana</b></font><br>
    [Sikkim] Tika Hang Subba (19')
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    Meghalaya has its own team also? Shillong Lajong also playing????
    May be they didnt play today .. will know tomorrow from the updates.<br>
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    Aruncito wrote:
    May be they didnt play today .. will know tomorrow from the updates.<br>

<br><div><br></div><div>no i mean only one team allowed per state...maybe the papers mentioning Lajong's team as meghalaya..</div>
    Ooh ok ... got it. <br>Sorry I am simultaneously doing production release. <br>
    <u><b>Semi-Final</b></u><br>Chandigarh 3 - 0 Manipur<br>Jharkhand 3 - 0 Sikkim<br><br><u><b>Final</b></u><br>Chandigarh 1 - 0 Jharkhand<br><br>Both Jharkhand and Chandigarh, however, qualified for the finals of the competition to be played at Goa on May 10.<br><br>Y. Gopi (Jharkhand) - Highest number of goals<br>Nishu Kumar (Chandigarh) - Best player of the tournament<br><br>
  • Aruncito wrote:
    <u><b>Semi-Final</b></u><br>Chandigarh 3 - 0 Manipur<br>Jharkhand 3 - 0 Sikkim<br><br><u><b>Final</b></u><br>Chandigarh 1 - 0 Jharkhand<br><br>Both Jharkhand and Chandigarh, however, qualified for the finals of the competition to be played at Goa on May 10.<br><br>Y. Gopi (Jharkhand) - Highest number of goals<br>Nishu Kumar (Chandigarh) - Best player of the tournament<br><br>

<br><div><br></div><div>WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This was qualifiers.</div>
    Yes .. it was zonal qualifiers for North, Northeast and East held in RD Tata Sports Complex in Jamshedpur.<br>The qualifiers for the South and West Zone will be played from May 7 at the Sesa Football Academy grounds in Goa.<br>
    And the winner in Goa will go to Indonesia to play in Southeast Asia finals some time in late May 2012<br>