Manchester United Premier Cup u15 2012

Comments

• AruncitoAruncito 4 Points
    <b>Chandigarh Football Academy wins the Nike Manchester United Premier Cup India title. </b><br><br>http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/sports/football/top-stories/Chandigarh-Football-Academy-wins-Manchester-United-Premier-Cup/articleshow/13086015.cms<br><br><b>Chandigarh Football Academy</b> <b>2- 0</b> PIFA Colaba FC<br>[Chandigarh] Samuel Lalmuanpuia (90+4', 90+6' )<br><br>The winner will now travel to Indonesia to compete at the Manchester United Regional Final 2012 on May 27.<br><br>
  • shankar wrote:
    usaindia wrote:
    is pifa any good,i know their owner used be on orkut

<br><div><br></div><div>They do have many age-group teams who are trained...even some of mumbai fc u-20 players are former PIFA players </div><div><br></div><div>But their main weakness is their poor strength in main team and their main strength is their european camps which is the reasin they attract more eyes of mumbai kids and parents</div>

<br><div><br></div><div>Again they should probably become the feeder Academy to Mumbai FC. </div>
  • usaindiausaindia 1671 Points
    <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">i think they are not interested in it,as they would lose their cash cow</font>
  • archakarchak 2082 Points
    usaindia wrote:
    <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">i think they are not interested in it,as they would lose their cash cow</font>
    i doubt they shall lose their cash cow for every player they send to mfc they can ask for compensatation
  • shankarshankar 2600 Points
    usaindia wrote:

<br><div><br></div><div>Of the current main team players of mumbai fc u-20,minimum 3 of the players are from PIFA and that too without any transfer fee or anything</div><div>if they tie-up with them at least they could get funding or shall ask for player fees now</div>
  • Yep exactly. Mumbai can fund PIFA and also the players would be more determined as Mumbai is club that uses a lot of youth and the PIFA kids would be more interested in I-League than I-League 2nd Division.
  • usaindiausaindia 1671 Points
    <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">the thing with PIFA is i have hearing about them for last 5 years dont see much progress,maybe not visible to me.maybe they can be just an academy team</font>
  • usaindia wrote:
    <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">the thing with PIFA is i have hearing about them for last 5 years dont see much progress,maybe not visible to me.maybe they can be just an academy team</font>

<br><div><br></div><div>Well unlike with TFA, PIFA barely have a place to put the players. Mumbai and Air India select from everywhere. If PIFA asks Mumbai for a partnership then the players have a straight gateway to the I-League if good enough.</div>
  • shankarshankar 2600 Points
    usaindia wrote:

<br><div><br></div><div>Yea they do lot of age group tournaments like youth leagues for 4 age groups and some camps </div><div>but when it comes to main team they hardly keep their squad and mostly loses their players to i-league teams of mumbai or to some other MFL top division teams</div><div><br></div><div>That is the reason i want them to tie-up with Mumbai fc as it will be a win-win situation for both of them</div>
  • shankar wrote:
    usaindia wrote:

<br><div><br></div><div>Yea they do lot of age group tournaments like youth leagues for 4 age groups and some camps </div><div>but when it comes to main team they hardly keep their squad and mostly loses their players to i-league teams of mumbai or to some other MFL top division teams</div><div><br></div><div>That is the reason i want them to tie-up with Mumbai fc as it will be a win-win situation for both of them</div>

<br><div><br></div><div>+1,000,000,000,000</div>