AFC U16 CHAMPIONSHIP 2012

Comments

• rudrarudra 2958 Points

> ashindia said:
    > > alecs said:
    > > we are defending well but not trying to build the play or keep possession . 
    >
    >

Yeah thats my point and if dont build play then how will we score goals ??? Also what is the point in having Aurthur and Wim at U-23 and Sr respectively when our Youth are taught LONG BALLZ ??

Rudra bhai I want your opinion on this ?? 

I think since this is transtion period, AIFF doesnt want to tinker with u16's game plan, i guess after this generation/tournament the changes will come into place
  • silicon3silicon3 351 Points
    edited September 2012

> ashindia said:
    > > alecs said:
    > > we are defending well but not trying to build the play or keep possession . 
    >
    >

Yeah thats my point and if dont build play then how will we score goals ??? Also what is the point in having Aurthur and Wim at U-23 and Sr respectively when our Youth are taught LONG BALLZ ??

Rudra bhai I want your opinion on this ?? 

india are not exactly playing log ball,  syria is... but it can be said that only 2-3 instances that indian could string together 4-5 passes and reach d syrian D to threaten them .. its more like attack is stopped at d  indian side of the half , then v pass to  d our midfielder who lauches d ball to india no 10, who has 2-3 defenders to go through..he does manage to trouble them though..feel we need another indian player to assist our no 10

over all we r defending well and midfield is pressing well.. the match is fast paced..  could be decided 1-0 score line..

i wonder how india is playing today played wrt to d match against uzbek

• ashindiaashindia 9320 Points

As soon as I said we are defending well,we almost conceded a goal.Syria attacking continuously 

• RonnyRonny 10477 Points

Daniel and uttam not combining well

• Ah, it's showing live on Al Jazeera... great!

• namewtheldnamewtheld Kolkata5665 Points

Any idea abt minutes..hw many remaining?

There is no build up what so ever,too many long balls to Syrian goalkeeper who collecting easily. 

Great play by Alen won the ball very well and shot on target.

• RonnyRonny 10477 Points

Its a game of taking your chances!

• rudrarudra 2958 Points

alen deory in right wing playing well, with him the team is suddenly switching into 4-3-3