• usaindia wrote:
    atleast with all talent academies maybe talent pool will increase

Wat?
  • shankarshankar 2600 Points
    arsenalfan wrote:
    usaindia wrote:

Wat?

i think he mistook the game 'POLO' as pool...which resulted in his own perspective :-?
  • shankar wrote:
    arsenalfan wrote:
    usaindia wrote:

Wat?

i think he mistook the game 'POLO' as pool...which resulted in his own perspective :-?

maybe but this news is shocking. What I would do to have that company sponsor my tournament.
  • AdminAdmin 240 Points
    Polo is a game played by rich people, and as Hyundai said, their Sonata is a high end thing. So naturally, by associating with Polo, they are hitting the nail right on its head
  • reading about success of APOEL NICOSIA in UCL, came various thoughts in mind.
    that club is not only a FC but a volleyball & basketball club also,
    if such things can happen in india it will lead to overall improvement in all sports..
    currently we have IPL&WSH, if all the franchisee out of their profit start their own volleyball , basketball club, football club, hockey club , the fans interest might be generated more..like if CSK wins IPL then the other franchasiee like KKR might do well in say football, RR may win volleyball, KINGS XI punjab may win hockey, this way all the people in the different regions will have something to cheer.
  • reading about success of APOEL NICOSIA in UCL, came various thoughts in mind.
    that club is not only a FC but a volleyball & basketball club also,
    if such things can happen in india it will lead to overall improvement in all sports..
    currently we have IPL&WSH, if all the franchisee out of their profit start their own volleyball , basketball club, football club, hockey club , the fans interest might be generated more..like if CSK wins IPL then the other franchasiee like KKR might do well in say football, RR may win volleyball, KINGS XI punjab may win hockey, this way all the people in the different regions will have something to cheer.

That is not always true. Barcelona own a Basketball, Volleyball and another sport, yet only the Football team is attended.
  • usaindiausaindia 1671 Points
    arsenalfan wrote:
    usaindia wrote:

Wat?
    i meant to say with more talent academies coming out to teach football maybe talent pool increases.

• usaindia wrote:
    arsenalfan wrote:
    usaindia wrote:

Wat?
    i meant to say with more talent academies coming out to teach football maybe talent pool increases.

Oh, ya I agree.
  • tejiteji 142 Points
    http://indianfootyfans.blogspot.in/2012/03/tv-ratings-of-wsh-are-whopping-300-more.html

Nimbus Sport, co-promoter of World Series Hockey, has drawn attention to the fact that the weekly tune-ins in the very first week of the inaugural Bridgestone World Series Hockey is 6.3 million, almost 2.5 times the weekly tune-ins for English Premier League.
  • teji wrote:
    http://indianfootyfans.blogspot.in/2012/03/tv-ratings-of-wsh-are-whopping-300-more.html

Nimbus Sport, co-promoter of World Series Hockey, has drawn attention to the fact that the weekly tune-ins in the very first week of the inaugural Bridgestone World Series Hockey is 6.3 million, almost 2.5 times the weekly tune-ins for English Premier League.

World Series Hockey is another example of why a franchise league with a low amount of teams, structured salary budgets and no relegation, just select the most marketable cities is the best way to run a league.