UEFA Champions League - 2011/12

Comments

• reddevil87reddevil87 1858 Points
    Thats good, but I was indicating all fans in together, some of my friends still mourns about Fabregas and Nasri leaving the club.

Yeah your midfield is good, but you guys need a good attacking midfielder of same capability of the above two. currently you guys have good defensive midfielders and wingers, but less depth in attacking midfielders who not only could help in introducing creativity in midfield but also score goals. Arteta is good, but he is mostly playing in defensive/holding midfielding role.
  • reddevil87 wrote:
    Thats good, but I was indicating all fans in together, some of my friends still mourns about Fabregas and Nasri leaving the club.

Yeah your midfield is good, but you guys need a good attacking midfielder of same capability of the above two. currently you guys have good defensive midfielders and wingers, but less depth in attacking midfielders who not only could help in introducing creativity in midfield but also score goals. Arteta is good, but he is mostly playing in defensive/holding midfielding role.

That is why I am happy that Clint Dempsey might be coming because he is American, Cheap, 16 league goals for a midfielder and 29 years old. That is a Wenger signing.
    True he is good, but is he really joining or just a rumour. One more thing Wenger needs to drop that stupid idea that player in 30 are useless. Experience is also useful.
  • I brought 30 year old Arteta and over 30 and non-match fit Yossi. I think if Dempsey is needed he will go for him.

Arsenal did bid for him 10 million pounds in August but nothing came of it and now everyone in England is reporting Dempsey to Arsenal. He wants Champions League football and he rejected a new deal at Fulham last week.
    What about the rumour of Podolski joining Arsenal??
  • reddevil87 wrote:
    What about the rumour of Podolski joining Arsenal??

Not a rumor. Negotiations are still going on. Also he is a striker. Dempsey is an attacking midfielder who can play both wingers and central. And he plays striker on the United States national team.
  • namewtheldnamewtheld Kolkata5665 Points
    1st leg of Semi-final today Bayern vs Real Madrid
  • AruncitoAruncito 4 Points
    I cant believe this thread stopped after Bayern 2 - 1 Real Madrid ...  and Chelsea 1 - 0 Barca. 2nd leg has become ever more exciting. I am definitely "working" from home those days.<br>
  • namewtheldnamewtheld Kolkata5665 Points
    Haha. I know u wil be 'working' from home.
    This thread stopped coz most of us interested in Indian footy only. Ned someone like you to put a thrust
  • final will be bayern munich vs bercalona