Afghanistan vs India Group E World Cup Qualifier|14 November 2019

Comments

• munna219777munna219777 28505 Points
    edited November 2019

Stimac to Sunil : Goal kar diyo Bhai !!! Naukri ka sawaal hai.

Passirudra
  • dev_pfcdev_pfc Pune1936 Points
    @Nagendra I agree with you about us creating multiple chances, I just saw the highlights and it had 6-7 shots on target and only 1 was from outside the box.
    Nagendrasudheermylankal
  • atuljgatuljg Trivandrum3983 Points
    I'm pretty sure that Stimac will see out his contract as AIFF s finances don't allow them to fire coaches at will unless there's an issue like with Nikolai Adam and U17s.
  • Deb_BanDeb_Ban 9958 Points
    Issues can be created like with Houghton.
  • thebeautifulgamethebeautifulgame Durgapur,India29628 Points
    @munna219777, you are wrong about the caption. That was our "Ranking Raja", Consta's style who use to rely on Sunil each and every time. Our "Surprise King" is much more cocky. This is how I read the conversation

Stimac to Sunil: Any problem, mate? any niggle? You have just to mention it. I will replace you with Adil Khan as the single striker to take advantage of his height and heading ability. The Afghans will be so "surprised" that they will forget playing and we will bang in goal after goal!!  :D :D
    Chelseafanmunna219777goalkeepargiridharanatuljgdev_pfcDeb_BanSiVkarenesudhakar2050
  • munna219777munna219777 28505 Points
    There is a dubious statistic which hopefully India National team will rectify this time.

Our track record in Central Asia is not good.

27 / 03 /2018   kyrgyzstan  2-1 India  Bishkek

08 / 10 / 2015  Turkmenistan 2-1 India  Ashgabat

14 / 08 / 2013   Tajikistan 3-0 India  Khujand

We have always lost while playing in central asia.

Lets hope for a new Dawn tomorrow !!
    Ronnydev_pfcPassiEastBengalPride
  • KoolKool USA186 Points
    My general observation about many Indian football fans is - they want to see results from their team immediately. Stimac is here for six months and they expect India to beat all the top Asian teams. It is my opinion that - it is a process. The football skills, training, practice matches, league plays etc from the very young age needs to be cultivated to develop the pool of talent raising through the layered approach. We should at least give any new coach a couple of years to before judging his approach. Our national team is improving quickly on various aspects, but consistency comes over a time - playing the same method for years to produce results. So please be patient, if you want India to beat Oman/Qatar teams on a regular basis, we need to give them at least 4 to 5 years. Next world cup qualifiers they would be ready to play along the top teams in Asia. For now let us be patient and give the team time to develop gradually. If India reaches AFC knockout or quarters I would consider that a progress in the next year. 
    Carbon_14debarghya89atuljgPassiEastBengalPridegoalkeeparRatulDeb_Ban[Deleted User]sudheermylankaland 1 other.
  • Carbon_14Carbon_14 Bengaluru 4771 Points
    Kool  dude from USA... no one waned results on day 1... but losses and draws with SAFF countries will not and should not be tolerated... in any format... 
    atuljgmunna219777giridharandev_pfcPassigoalkeeparRatul[Deleted User]sudheermylankal
  • KoolKool USA186 Points
    International games is all together a different beast. The pressure it brings for new comers who are not used to - creates anxiety. Even if the goal is open and you are in front, you get anxious and it makes you do funny things. That is the reason we are not able to score on those chances created. It requires many years of practice playing under the pressure to maintain the cool to score when the opportunity is presented. Not every one can play like Kohli or Dhoni. They have developed those skills playing for many years under pressure and have learned to manage those tight moments better. We need some finishers who could do those types of job for INDIA in football. You need to be creative, efficient and ruthless in making use of the opportunity when it presents. Also the heart breaks they are experiencing now - will teach the youngers to learn to be tough and ready for future. That is the only way to go up, the heart breaks the pain these players endure only will push them to get better for future. In my opinion INDIA is improving and getting better. Consistence and results will follow in years to come...

Carbon - I agree with you - I understand your frustration - but these are the learning experiences they have to master, so in future they do not repeat these mistakes like drawing against Bangladesh kind of teams.
    PassiEastBengalPridegoalkeeparRonnysudheermylankal