Arsenal : The 2012-13 Season

Comments

• silicon3silicon3 351 Points
    edited July 2012
    Apparently Arsenal FC  will wait till d morning when the flight takes off for the Asia Pre-season tour to  decide if RVP will be included... If he does not sign by that time he is off the preseason tour and from Arsenal i guess<br>
  • <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">
    silicon3 wrote: »
    Apparently Arsenal FC  will wait till d morning when the flight takes off for the Asia Pre-season tour to  decide if RVP will be included... If he does not sign by that time he is off the preseason tour and from Arsenal i guess</font><br><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">

</font><br><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; "><br></div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; ">Has to. Who cares. I was talking to my dad and he said that when van Persie scores it is all because of the midfield. van Persie is good at positioning and shooting but he cant run with the ball. I did not believe him but then I was channel surfing and I saw the Arsenal 2011-12 season review and it is true. </div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; "><br></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Basically does not matter. Oliver and Lukas can do what he does. van Persie only works when service is there.</font></div>
    <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">
    Apparently Arsenal FC  will wait till d morning when the flight takes off for the Asia Pre-season tour to  decide if RVP will be included... If he does not sign by that time he is off the preseason tour and from Arsenal i guess</font><br><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">

</font><br><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; "><br></div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; ">Has to. Who cares. I was talking to my dad and he said that when van Persie scores it is all because of the midfield. van Persie is good at positioning and shooting but he cant run with the ball. I did not believe him but then I was channel surfing and I saw the Arsenal 2011-12 season review and it is true. </div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; "><br></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Basically does not matter. Oliver and Lukas can do what he does. van Persie only works when service is there.</font></div>

<br><br>Its commented that Messi succeeds only because of d players feeding d ball to him..its all debatable however..I feel if RVP  leaves Arsenal FC will surely be poorer.. i would much prefer RVP + Giroud + Podolski for which we have a much better chance at winning the EPL.. well if he leaves life will continue Arenal FC will still be there and we have to start over again.<br>
  • Mate, I was at the Brazil vs Argentina game last month in New Jersey. Messi is 100% the best player in the world. He was just there and at specific points was like "Fuck this, lets score" and he scores. He was amazing and Neymar showed how low class the Brazilian league is and how overrated he was. Messi is the best, you just need to see him in action.<div><br></div><div>I was also at the Arsenal vs Man City, Wolves, QPR, Roma, Sunderland, Standard, and Fulham games. Van Persie was in all of them. He needs service.</div><div><br></div><div>Dont worry. Arsenal can survive. Remember when Arsenal beat Manchester City. It was Arteta who scored. Who scored against Tottenham, van Persie one. Then Sagna came in, than Rosiky and then Walcott twice.</div><div><br></div><div>We have the quality and now we have fucking Oliver and Lukas!!!! We have proven world class players. People complain about not spending. NOW WHAT! We just signed these two players who are not cheap and hard to get. Also we spent money getting Vermaelan to re-sign and Rosicky as well. </div>
    was reading a few articles..Podolski and giroud  have gelled well and their performance has excited d team members..<br><br>Carlos Vela is leaving arsenal ...great<br><br>Impressive young Caen forward on his way to the Emirates Stadium.<br>
  • silicon3 wrote: »
    was reading a few articles..Podolski and giroud  have gelled well and their performance has excited d team members..<div><br>Carlos Vela is leaving arsenal ...great<br><br>Impressive young Caen forward on his way to the Emirates Stadium.<br>

<br></div><div><br></div><div>Do you read Arseblog because that statement about Podolski and Giroud reminded me of a quote by him today. "Maybe van Persie was happy at the sight of part-time models Lukas and Oliver giving each other sponge baths". It was funny and creepy.</div><div><br></div><div>That Caen guy is 17. To young and why would we get him. We have Afobe and Campbell.</div>
    was reading a few articles..Podolski and giroud  have gelled well and their performance has excited d team members..<div><br>Carlos Vela is leaving arsenal ...great<br><br>Impressive young Caen forward on his way to the Emirates Stadium.<br>

<br></div><div><br></div><div>Do you read Arseblog because that statement about Podolski and Giroud reminded me of a quote by him today. "Maybe van Persie was happy at the sight of part-time models Lukas and Oliver giving each other sponge baths". It was funny and creepy.</div><div><br></div><div>That Caen guy is 17. To young and why would we get him. We have Afobe and Campbell.</div>

<br><br>well he does not look 17 for sure.. why get him, potential gold mine for Arsenal, just following his philosophy of catch them young watch them grow..<br>
  • silicon3 wrote: »

<br><br>well he does not look 17 for sure.. why get him, potential gold mine for Arsenal, just following his philosophy of catch them young watch them grow..<br>

<br><div><br></div><div>Same here. We could get a good 20 million pounds in a few years. </div>
  • shankarshankar 2600 Points
    Is affelay coming to arsenal???
  • shankar wrote: »
    Is affelay coming to arsenal???

<br><div><br></div><div>Rumored. Right now we made a 9 million pound bid for some Brazilian international player (23 years old) named Paulinio. I cant comment as I have not seen him. Expect a yes/no to the bid today.</div><div><br></div><div>Also we have also got a bid rejected for this 17 year old who played in Ligue 1 last season. Man City, Tottenham and Newcastle are after him.</div>