Arsenal : The 2012-13 Season

Comments

• What do we all think of the 2-1 victory of Malaysia. I did not see the first-half but second half was alright. I think in the 87th minute the guys were like "fuck this" and just did there best to score. <div><br></div><div>Man of the Match: RYO!</div><div><br></div><div>Flop of the Match (To me): Alex Chamberlain</div>
  • indian_goonerindian_gooner 3394 Points
    When will i c india vs gunners?
    I don't think v lose badly. If malay can, then v also.
  • silicon3silicon3 351 Points
    edited July 2012

<br><br>u bet india wont do 2 badly Va Arsenal.. but the question is y is arsenal going to malaysia but not comming to india???<br>
  • silicon3 wrote: »

<br><br>u bet india wont do 2 badly Va Arsenal.. but the question is y is arsenal going to malaysia but not comming to india???<br>

<br><div><br></div><div>India belongs to Man U, Barca, Real Madrid and Chelsea. Yes there are Arsenal fans but it is filled with those other 4 teams. Malaysia is still a raw area in terms of fans and market power.</div>
  • I think India has a great Arsenal fan base. Better than Barca and Madrid but maybe less that Chelsea.<div>Man U rules in India but not by too much. And now there will be bandwagon fans for Mancity as well</div>
  • kshitij USFCkshitij USFC 250 Points
    edited July 2012
    silicon3 wrote: »

<br><div><br></div><div>India belongs to Man U, Barca, Real Madrid and Chelsea. Yes there are Arsenal fans but it is filled with those other 4 teams. Malaysia is still a raw area in terms of fans and market power.</div>

Bro Chelsea have least no. of fans in india considering a handful of Spurs and City fans(bound to increase-directly proportional to their succes) r not taken in to account.Arsenal has a huge fan base in india slightly more than Liverpool to say atleast.Madrid has also huge fan base but Barca fan base has increased 2x since they they started dominating world football and won lots of trophies.many Utd fan r two faced as they support Madrid(due to CR7) n Utd too.i don't like such fans.
    edited July 2012
    I wish Arsenal would plan a trip to India, Even a Arsenal Youth team team to play against a I-league 11 or  India 11..They  have a fantastic market to tap here and if they come every year. the fan following will shoot up.<br>
  • silicon3 wrote: »
    I wish Arsenal would plan a trip to India, Even a Arsenal Youth team team to play against a I-league 11 or  India 11..They  have a fantastic market to tap here and if they come every year. the fan following will shoot up.<br>

<br><div><br></div><div>I-League All-Stars vs. Arsenal F.C.</div><div><br></div><div>Martins vs. Podolski</div><div><br></div><div>Hernandez vs. Wilshere</div><div><br></div><div>Pal vs. Chesney</div>
    silicon3 wrote: »

<br><div><br></div><div>I-League All-Stars vs. Arsenal F.C.</div><div><br></div><div>Martins vs. Podolski</div><div><br></div><div>Hernandez vs. Wilshere</div><div><br></div><div>Pal vs. Chesney</div>

<br><br>i would sure like to see Subrata Vs Chezney!!!!... Wilshere will run rings around Hernandez!!!  Martins should be ok against Podolski..<br>
  • Before they play the I-league 11 I league should become popular in India. Otherwise the majority of the people won't know the players.