I-League 2012 -13 Round 13

1141516171820»

Comments

• jees_josejees_jose 210 Points
    Congrats Churchil. And welcome back Sabeeth. People though he would disapear from the picture but he has proved that he has it in him to stay in the League and Indian team(Yes, who else barring chetri is an automatic option as a striker?)<br>
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    jees_jose wrote: »
    Congrats Churchil. And welcome back Sabeeth. People though he would disapear from the picture but he has proved that he has it in him to stay in the League and Indian team(Yes, who else barring chetri is an automatic option as a striker?)<br>

<br><div><br></div><div>He just scored 1 goal!</div>
    said:<div class="QuoteText"><p>Congrats
    Churchil. And welcome back Sabeeth. People though he would disapear
    from the picture but he has proved that he has it in him to stay in the
    League and Indian team(Yes, who else barring chetri is an automatic
    option as a striker?)<br></p></div><br><br><br><div><br></div><div>He just scored 1 goal!<br><br>Yes in this match. But he has scored  a few goals in the league. Given the limited oppurtunities he was given, thats good enough for an Indian Striker. And he isnt that bad like many think. He has got decent skills and a decent finish. <br></div>
  • JoyptanJoyptan 295 Points
    Interview with Churchill Brothers Coach Mariano Dias after their I-League Winning today

http://www.kolkatafootball.com/live_update/index.htm
  • gopiajeeshgopiajeesh Kerala654 Points
    congratulations to Churchill...................................<br><br>nd aplauds for mohan bagan for the way they  played today    <br>
  • RonnyRonny 10440 Points
    Too be honest Semilen Doungel has better skills than Sabeeth..give that kid some more playing time<br>
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    Ashlesh wrote: »
    <a href="https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10200598771845787"; style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal;">https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10200598771845787</a><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal;"><br></div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal;">check this out guys even though we were few north goans out der we could undesstand what exactly varca people were speaking but one thing i noticed that these guys are most passionate in goa</div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal;"><br></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">and they were even saying to replace beto coz he was shit through out the match </font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">and man of the match for me will be bilal wat a 10 minute impact from him</font></div>

<br><div><br></div><div>yes that change totally changed the game. To be fair to Beto, he just came from injury, he has been a driving force for CB's league victory. I know he doesn't contribute much as he hasn't played in a big league or his country :)</div>
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    Ashlesh wrote: »
    40 rupees per jersey for today match place i was sitting was completely red 

<br><div><br></div><div>CB management selling? or just normal fans?</div>
    All these things are nice to hear , fans wearing team jersies and  and good noisy crowd etc are rare things in Indian football. I had looked at this years I league with lots of excitement initially but I lost the interest midway after watching some boring afternoon kick off matches. These signs are certainly good and next year with the league getting more pan India, I think I still have something to wait for next year. <br>