NEHRU CUP 2012

Comments

• namewtheldnamewtheld Kolkata5665 Points

> Aruncito said:
    > > somesh said:
    > > > Aruncito said:
    > > > I will go with @Somesh than FIFA :) ... In Somesh I trust !!
    Besides I have seen FIFA updates sometimes take time. Anyway if India win I hope they count it towards our ranking :P

> >
    > > I think you got me wrong here. Cameroon A means not the senior team, its A team which is not the senior national team and hence will not be counted towards FIFA ranking
    >
    >

I got you correct. I know A team will not count towards the points and rankings. I was responding to ArsenalKid since he saw India vs Cameroon on the FIFA page. Since its on FIFA then it will go towards the points. But they might remove it later when they make the update.

I see. Sorry, got confused 

:\">

• rudrarudra 2958 Points

Syria's 2nd goal was fantastic...

The cameroon side is strong on flanks, they attack almost everytime through flanks, in very fast moves..but defence is very shaky...
  • RonnyRonny 10488 Points

> rudra said:
    > Syria's 2nd goal was fantastic...

The cameroon side is strong on flanks, they attack almost everytime through flanks, in very fast moves..but defence is very shaky...

yes on the flanks they are super quick specially left flank..Nirmal and Nabi will have to be super alert but they wud definitely be slower than the cameroon wingers :(
    Also Cameroon defence is not as bad as Indian defence...in the air all the defenders are really good..Sunil will have to become Tim Cahill once again :P
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points

I am hoping that when we meet them, our qualification is confirmed and thus in the last match we can experiment a bit with them.

• Forget Tim Cahill, he has lost every battle since playing for Red Bull New York... Marouane Fellaini is what Sunil should be.

• > Arsenalkid700 said:
    > Forget Tim Cahill, he has lost every battle since playing for Red Bull New York... Marouane Fellaini is what Sunil should be.

I dont think Sunil can grow that bush on this head.

• Terp13Terp13 47 Points

Battle of the Group Leaders today! :D

I am looking forward to today's match eagerly. I would be able to watch the full match! And its going to be an exciting clash. Maldives have convincingly outplayed Nepal and India have defeated Syria, albeit in messy conditions. It would be the first time that we will be able to assess the style of play emphasized by Wim provided it does not rain. Also hoping for Alwyn and Robin on the pitch sometime.

Wim indicated that the starting line-up would not change
  • RonnyRonny 10488 Points

I think if we win then Alwyn, Robin will get a chance against Nepal...sadly its raining in the morning in delhi..I'l keep u guys updated on the delhi weather till evening

Rudra says Durand Cup match betn Arrows n Delhi Utd had to be halted due to rain. This means its really bad. I hope they have kept the pitch covered