NEHRU CUP 2012

Comments

• > Aruncito said:
    > > Arsenalkid700 said:
    > > > Ronny said:
    > > > also am pretty disapointed with Libero sports for bringing a team like Cameroon which does not even recognize its team as senior team denying us one official match :(
    even Zambia were better than this...cameroon shudnt make it to finals so that their officials they need to take our tournaments seriously

> >
    > >

Agree. Right now I am having talks on wikipedia because I dont know how to treat this. Do I treat them as Cameroon A or Cameroon C... I mean what do I treat them as.

>
    >
    For the time being you can mark them as Cameroon A till you get confirmation. Till then we all will also try to find out.

That is what we deciding. Because FIFA still lists the India - Cameroon game on the India page.
  • I will go with @Somesh than FIFA :) ... In Somesh I trust !!
    Besides I have seen FIFA updates sometimes take time. Anyway if India win I hope they count it towards our ranking :P

• Dont know about you guys but I really think that Wim must be pissed. India cant do the short passing style we want unless the pitch magically gets better.

• samiamsamiam 1614 Points

> Arsenalkid700 said:
    > Dont know about you guys but I really think that Wim must be pissed. India cant do the short passing style we want unless the pitch magically gets better.

lol this is where previous coach bob houghton skills comes into play
    :)

• JoyptanJoyptan 295 Points

Tomorow, if it rains robin should play in plase of fransis. He would be effective on long ball. Collecting the long balls and pass them to sunil. He can also buly oponent defenders.

• namewtheldnamewtheld Kolkata5665 Points

> Aruncito said:
    > I will go with @Somesh than FIFA :) ... In Somesh I trust !!
    Besides I have seen FIFA updates sometimes take time. Anyway if India win I hope they count it towards our ranking :P

I think you got me wrong here. Cameroon A means not the senior team, its A team which is not the senior national team and hence will not be counted towards FIFA ranking

• samiamsamiam 1614 Points

as long as the Stadium is not fixed to the maximum extent bob houghton will never be able to be forgotten

• > somesh said:
    > > Aruncito said:
    > > I will go with @Somesh than FIFA :) ... In Somesh I trust !!

>
    > I think you got me wrong here. Cameroon A means not the senior team, its A team which is not the senior national team and hence will not be counted towards FIFA ranking

Thats what he saying. Aruncito is saying that they dont count. At least that is what I got.
  • > somesh said:
    > > Aruncito said:
    > > I will go with @Somesh than FIFA :) ... In Somesh I trust !!

>
    > I think you got me wrong here. Cameroon A means not the senior team, its A team which is not the senior national team and hence will not be counted towards FIFA ranking

I got you correct. I know A team will not count towards the points and rankings. I was responding to ArsenalKid since he saw India vs Cameroon on the FIFA page. Since its on FIFA then it will go towards the points. But they might remove it later when they make the update.