a lot. He can play around in the midfield
    and stays a potent force. Also, the
    captain (Sunil Chhetri) and the
    goalkeeper (Subrata Paul) are key members. But we have our plans in
    place," -TOI

• RonnyRonny 10488 Points

Its in Goal.com-Interview taken by Libero SPORTS

People have criticized Lenny in the game against Nepal but I felt he had an excellent work rate and was easily able to distribute the ball..this is what I saw in the 2nd half

• GUYS BIG NEWSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

FIFA HAS APPROVED CAMEROON ALL MATCHES IN NEHRU CUP AS A FRIENDLY INTERNATIONAL!!!!!!!

:)  :D   :D

CHECK IT

http://www.fifa.com/worldfootball/results/

If Cameroon loose even one here there ranking goes down big time..already there ranking gonna fall thanks to draw with syria :)

• i hope wim makes a huge huge gamble today......
    the match today is fifa official friendly....
    so if cameroon coach goes ahead and tests their bench strength, wim should go with a FULL STRENGTH SQUAD today and win the game... we will get a lot of ranking points which can help india catapult itself in the rankings in 150s......dats my opinion...what do u say?....final is no doubt gonna be very tough!

• sanvedjadhav

6:40PM
    QuoteLike

<div class="Message">
            <p>i hope wim makes a huge huge gamble today......<br>the match today is <b>fifa official friendly</b>....<br>so if cameroon coach goes ahead and tests their bench strength, wim should go with a <b>FULL STRENGTH SQUAD</b>

today and win the game... we will get a lot of ranking points which can
    help india catapult itself in the rankings in 150s......dats my
    opinion...what do u say?....final is no doubt gonna be very tough!

100% agree with u! In the morning(before it got Friendly international status) Wim Said he can give rest Pal,Gour,Mehetab,Miranda etc hope now he should take these two match with extreme seriously!!THEIR IS NO DOUBT THIS CAMEROON IS MUCH  STRONG THAN US!!I PERSONALLY THING THIS CAMEROON SQUAD MAY BE THEIR 2ND TEAM YET ITS STANDARD LIKE OMAN,BAHRAIN,KUWIAT ETC MIGHT ASIAN SIDES.

THERE IS STILL NO CHANCE OF REACHING 150 I THINK IF YOU GO BY THE FIFA RANKING PROGNOSIS..WE CAN GO UPTO 160 BY WINNING I THINK