NEHRU CUP 2012

Comments

• JoyptanJoyptan 295 Points

We can beat them twice. Hope so

Weather update plese from delhi plese...

• Joyptan said:

it didn't rain 2day n hopefully it won't.

kshitij USFC

Joyptan said:

it didn't rain 2day n hopefully it won't.
    thank god. God plese no rain in delhi atleast til 9:30 pm.

• RonnyRonny 10488 Points

Just by seeing Cameroon's play you can say that we cant beat them..but now the thing is its upto the players if they can raise their game to another level just like Nepal did against us..then anything is possible..also this wud be Wim's first real test on how good a coach he is..coz our team/reserve may very well get beaten badly in this league match..Its upto Wim to motivate the squad,come up with tactics to play as per a plan and these 2 tricky matches are a real test for him..excited and looking forward to it..

• preetampreetam 870 Points

said:

THERE IS STILL NO CHANCE OF REACHING 150 I THINK IF YOU GO BY THE FIFA RANKING PROGNOSIS..WE CAN GO UPTO 160 BY WINNING I THINK

we can easily be in 150 if we win twice against them.....as nation behind india(169 rank onwards)  and country like nepal are going to lose some points(due to lack of matches and lossing like nepal) so that will help india cause.....
  • usaindiausaindia 1671 Points

> Ronny said:
    > THERE IS STILL NO CHANCE OF REACHING 150 I THINK IF YOU GO BY THE FIFA RANKING PROGNOSIS..WE CAN GO UPTO 160 BY WINNING I THINK

thing is win the cup and dont play any match till april then our ranking will jump to around 120
  • reddevil87reddevil87 1858 Points

> usaindia said:
    > > Ronny said:
    > > THERE IS STILL NO CHANCE OF REACHING 150 I THINK IF YOU GO BY THE FIFA RANKING PROGNOSIS..WE CAN GO UPTO 160 BY WINNING I THINK

>
    >

thing is win the cup and dont play any match till april then our ranking will jump to around 120

Thats why I hate FIFA ranking!! You dont play a game and your ranking shoots up!! Anyways, I hope India wins atleast one of the Cameroon games, to get much needed FIFA points and confidence. Keepingm y fingers crossed!!

• ashindiaashindia 9366 Points

So no start for alwyn today