NEHRU CUP 2012

Comments

• usaindiausaindia 1671 Points

> Joyptan said:
    > With this result our last 2 games r practicaly practice matches with a nehru cup at the end of it.

YES

big waste of money
  • StrikerStriker 107 Points

Hah and you guys didnt believe me when i said you cant beat nepal, you guys underestimated them! btw im just gunna say this now im not nepali

• > Striker said:
    > Hah and you guys didnt believe me when i said you cant beat nepal, you guys underestimated them! btw im just gunna say this now im not nepali

Give us a real pitch and wait for us to get used to our style and we will destroy you guys. Also who is in the Final... India. 
  • projenatorprojenator 26 Points
    edited August 2012

The promising show by Jewel the only fourteen minutes of playing time he could manage in the Nepal game confirms this. He deserves at least half hour, if not one hour. I'd rather give him a full hour in the upcoming game against Cameroon to prove himself. His performance over the last couple years at the national level is way better than Lenny's. Lenny might be taller but jewel has a lot more stamina and puts on more miles for the team, add to that his "never say die" attitude. His shooting is not the best but definitely reasonable by Indian standards. I can vouch for his shooting no worse than Lenny's. IMHO, Alwyn George is ahead of Lenny in terms of quality, his attacking qualities are way better than Lenny's, defensive qualities almost equivalent, maybe a little less than Lenny's at most, if one is super critical in analysis, overall a comparison side by side would put alwyn ahead of Lenny.

• > Ronny said:
    > One thing is for sure Maldives is far better than Nepal and the in the rain any upsets are also possible..so lets not be disheartened by India's draw to the minnows..

No doubt about it, Maldives is better than Nepal. Yesterday's game against Cameroon, the third goal was a gift, 2-1 would have been a better reflection of the way the game was played on the pitch.

India's draw against nepal was due to poor ground conditions and being outnumbered in offence in the first half, a slight misjudgment by the coaching staff or the lack of quality strikers, maybe. 

• preetampreetam 870 Points

agreed with 
    projenator  alwyn should get his share of chance against cameroon A,B or whatever team is.......

• dsgarisondsgarison 162 Points

indians describe themself in their own way to show u superior... Nepal is not having good coach . He is just like ur savio....lol. They were having off season and had not played after challange cup. Last minute invitation and lack of practice and fitness also played better than india whose fans say best team. Lot of practice with new coach,... Home advantage n even biased refree. Still u say you can thrash nepal 0 -5. Nepal has better talent. Ok...dont always try to show other down. ..

• ashindiaashindia 9366 Points

dsgarison said:
    indians describe themself in their own way to show u superior... Nepal is not having good coach . He is just like ur savio....lol. They were having off season and had not played after challange cup. Last minute invitation and lack of practice and fitness also played better than india whose fans say best team. Lot of practice with new coach,... Home advantage n even biased refree. Still u say you can thrash nepal 0 -5. Nepal has better talent. Ok...dont always try to show other down. ..

And here they come .......

Its okay mate yeah we know Nepal is even better than Japan and talent wise on par with Spain :-)

Nepal not playing WC cause AIFF paid bribe to FIFA to not let them get past Jordan :-)

• RonnyRonny 10488 Points

Just want to share some real facts..no mud slinging here
    who is in the final--INDIA
    who is at the bottom of table--NEPAL

• RonnyRonny 10488 Points

BTW for all Nepali fans..India is also having off season right now and most clubs havent even started pre season preps on full swings..most are finalising new squads