NEHRU CUP 2012

Comments

• StrikerStriker 107 Points
    Lol I wish we could make all those Decisions not AIFF OR AFF
  • silicon3silicon3 351 Points
    <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">
    Striker wrote: »
    I know if Afghanistan comes they will bring their foreign players because they most play on second or even third division teams. Also I'm sure their coaches would love for them to get international experience, btw @arsenalkid700 whats they point of inviting a team u know u can beat like the azkals, u said u know India could beat them, don't u want more exciting and challenging games for the nehru cup

</font><br><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; "><br></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">It is more a concern about revenge. India were sh*t in the AFC Challenge Cup. We lost all our matches. Worst one was against the Philippines. We need revenge.</font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2"><br></font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">I am not saying Afghanistan would be a weak challenge but in a Nehru Cup with so many tough teams we might as well have a revenge match too on our turf. Maybe we could schedule a friendly on 15 August (FIFA date) to play you guys.</font></div>

<br><br>yes FIFA dates wd be good but will it really benefit our ranking?<br>
  • silicon3 wrote: »
    <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">
    I know if Afghanistan comes they will bring their foreign players because they most play on second or even third division teams. Also I'm sure their coaches would love for them to get international experience, btw @arsenalkid700 whats they point of inviting a team u know u can beat like the azkals, u said u know India could beat them, don't u want more exciting and challenging games for the nehru cup

</font><br><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; "><br></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">It is more a concern about revenge. India were sh*t in the AFC Challenge Cup. We lost all our matches. Worst one was against the Philippines. We need revenge.</font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2"><br></font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">I am not saying Afghanistan would be a weak challenge but in a Nehru Cup with so many tough teams we might as well have a revenge match too on our turf. Maybe we could schedule a friendly on 15 August (FIFA date) to play you guys.</font></div>

<br><br>yes FIFA dates wd be good but will it really benefit our ranking?<br>

<br><div><br></div><div>That really depends on if we do play and beat Afghan on 15 August and do well in the Nehru Cup.</div>
  • kshitij USFCkshitij USFC 250 Points
    AIFF sud avoid super duper low standard maldives and invite azkals.
    When did they say this, is it officially confirmed that azkals are the 5th and final team
  • Lets just put it this way. When the teams are announced they will be 100% true when done by the All India Football Federation.<div><br></div><div>Website: the-aiff.com</div>
    @arsenalkid700 when was Kenya confirmed and also what do u think r the chances with Cameroon and Senegal
  • <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">
    @arsenalkid700 when was Kenya confirmed and also what do u think r the chances with Cameroon and Senegal

</font><br><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; "><br></div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; ">Kenya were never really confirmed. Media outlets say so but until the AIFF mentions anything the only team confirmed is India.</div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; "><br></div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; ">As for Cameroon and Senegal. Will Cameroon bring Alex Song or Samuel Eto? No. Will Senegal bring Armand Traore? No. So I say 0% right now.</div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; "><br></div>
    dang this kinda sucks cuz their is almost a month left till it starts yet we have no official news on the teams :(
  • silicon3silicon3 351 Points
    This is like a suspense movie...