NEHRU CUP 2012

Comments

• ^^It will still be way better ranking wise than any other team coming.

<br><div><br></div><div>True. Plus a win would pull us up the rankings a lot. Hell a draw would as well.</div><div><br></div><div>Now is it to hard to schedule a friendly on August 15th right before the cup.</div>
  • archakarchak 2082 Points
    cameroon b to trash india by a minimum of 3 goals.....
  • preetampreetam 870 Points
    cameroon,kenya,maldives and syria to play .....
  • I would like an Update on why Afghanistan is not playing. I know that Jordan are trying to send their Junior team and Phillipines decided to play their own friendlies but why is Afghanistan not being allowed. I would rather play them than the Maldives only because we've proved time to time that we can beat them but I want us to show that beating Afghanistan was no fluke. I'd rather have a rivalry with Afghanistan because they neighbor Iran and they have a good footballing influence from them. But Maldives are a really good team too so no offense to them.
  • silicon3silicon3 351 Points
    preetam wrote: »
    cameroon,kenya,maldives and syria to play .....

Kenya is comming ???
  • namewtheldnamewtheld Kolkata5665 Points
    kenya dont have any option but to come. They are not a very strong team, though stronger than India. Even I would have rather preferred Afghanistan than Maldives. I am seriously bored of them
  • frudokingfrudoking 0 Points
    There is  no doubt that Kenya is better than but beatable ..But really it would be grt that if Jordon senior team could come instead of Cameroon.. Jordon,Syria,India,Kenya and Afganisthan/Maldives/Azkal would be really grt :)<br>
  • silicon3silicon3 351 Points
    Toi goa has confirmed but aiff never confirmed on Kenya..
  • StrikerStriker 107 Points
    I would like an Update on why Afghanistan is not playing. I know that Jordan are trying to send their Junior team and Phillipines decided to play their own friendlies but why is Afghanistan not being allowed. I would rather play them than the Maldives only because we've proved time to time that we can beat them but I want us to show that beating Afghanistan was no fluke. I'd rather have a rivalry with Afghanistan because they neighbor Iran and they have a good footballing influence from them. But Maldives are a really good team too so no offense to them.

<br><div><br></div><div>India wanted Afghanistan to play, they were even the first invite im sure AIFF would want afghanistan over Maldives but Afghanistan Refused the invitation because their national League games would be clashing with the Nehru Cup dates</div>
  • RonnyRonny 10457 Points
    So its confirmed now Cameroon,Kenya,Syria and Maldives<br>