NEHRU CUP 2012

Comments

• <br><div><br></div><div>Amazing news. He needs to play for Sporting and be ready to play for India when the real matches start.</div><div><br></div><div>Everyone, say goodbye to Sunil during the Nehru Cup. I think AFC Challenge Cup and SAFF Cup are FIFA registered so that he must go to.</div>
  • frudokingfrudoking 0 Points
    edited July 2012
    <b><span style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: 'lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif; font-size: 11px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: normal; line-height: 14px; orphans: 2; text-align: left; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-size-adjust: auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; background-color: rgb(237, 239, 244); display: inline !important; float: none; "><span class="Apple-converted-space"> </span></span><span data-jsid="text" class="commentBody" style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: 'lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif; font-size: 11px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: normal; line-height: 14px; orphans: 2; text-align: left; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-size-adjust: auto; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; background-color: rgb(237, 239, 244); "><span>What????Jordon will not come????????---Mr. Kushal Das said jordon and syria confirmed---lol,still 'musical chair' going on---lets,see who will come---why cameroon???---kenya,jordon</span><wbr><span class="word_break" style="display: inline-block; "></span>,syria,azkal,india-would b grt.European circuit going to start from August and most of cameroon senior team players play there---so may be it ill be their C team or u-22 team----SHITTTTTTTTTTTT<br></span></b>
  • shankarshankar 2600 Points
    silicon3 wrote: »
    Sunil chetri will not be playing in the Nehru Cup..his playing dates clash with the camp dates and Wim in not keen pn letting him in w/o attending the Camp<br>

<br><div><br></div><div>I am loving it!!!</div><div>for 2 main reasons</div><div>1- sunil will continue to train with excellent facilities and get himself in good position for afc challenge cup qualifiers</div><div>2- we all would have an idea of life after sunil with his exclusion in this tournament</div>
  • spartasparta Jamshedpur FC2074 Points
    Somehow if some more physical guy can score in this tournament it would be great for Indian football <br>
  • RonnyRonny 10457 Points
    Jordan were sending their U-19 team so AIFF rightly rejected them<br>
  • <P>Haha I love how all of us like the fact Sunil will not be playing in this tournament although we all love Sunil. Like I said before we need to try out other strike partnerships. I think there will be a 4-3-3 formation with Jeje being the lone striker and Sushil and Manandeep supprting him on the flanks. Or Robin singh might be given a chance depending on how he performs in the camp. Either way all of our strikers now are U-23 and this is really exciting for the future of Indian Football.</P>
    <P>Also I would have taken Jordan over Kenya but not if they were not sending their senior national team.</P>
    <P>I am drooling at the prospect of seeing India play Cameroon.</P>
  • <p>Haha I love how all of us like the fact Sunil will not be playing in this tournament although we all love Sunil. Like I said before we need to try out other strike partnerships. I think there will be a 4-3-3 formation with Jeje being the lone striker and Sushil and Manandeep supprting him on the flanks. Or Robin singh might be given a chance depending on how he performs in the camp. Either way all of our strikers now are U-23 and this is really exciting for the future of Indian Football.</p>
    <p>Also I would have taken Jordan over Kenya but not if they were not sending their senior national team.</p>
    <p>I am drooling at the prospect of seeing India play Cameroon.</p>

<br><div><br></div><div>That depends on if Cameroon bring the star players. I bet it will just be the "B" team which will be made up of mostly Cameroonian League guys, which is still far from bad.</div>
  • samiamsamiam 1614 Points
    its quite surprising how cameroon rank 58 wants to play with us<br><br>and yes i am drooling too........i thought it was just another nation but i checked  fifa rank and now omg <br>
  • samiam wrote: »
    its quite surprising how cameroon rank 58 wants to play with us<br><br>and yes i am drooling too........i thought it was just another nation but i checked  fifa rank and now omg <br>

<br><div><br></div><div>Ya, but the team they will bring wont be 58. Many players on Cameroon play in Europe so many wont make the trip. </div>
  • ^^It will still be way better ranking wise than any other team coming.