NEHRU CUP 2012

Comments

• Na man. If the Zambia "B" team beat India by that much than expect a thrashing by the "A" team. We wont change to Wim's style of play that quick.
  • jees_josejees_jose 210 Points
    Whatever the style we've got a few players who can run and  hit the ball at least.<br>
  • silicon3silicon3 351 Points
    jees_jose wrote: »
    Whatever the style we've got a few players who can run and  hit the ball at least.<br>

<br><br>All depends if ZAMBIA are comming!!!!, with AIFF nothing is for sure..<br>
  • We should have invited a UEFA team and made this a 6 team tournament or drop Phillipines and make it a 5 team tournament still. Or drop one of the two middle eastern teams since they will both have similar style of play.<div>I am actually surprised that Syria is still coming despite the turmoil. I would think the players would want to think about their families but at the same time I would love for the Syrian public to divert from the political scene to the sports and watch their team play!</div>
  • We should have invited a UEFA team and made this a 6 team tournament or drop Phillipines and make it a 5 team tournament still. Or drop one of the two middle eastern teams since they will both have similar style of play.<div>I am actually surprised that Syria is still coming despite the turmoil. I would think the players would want to think about their families but at the same time I would love for the Syrian public to divert from the political scene to the sports and watch their team play!</div>

<br><div><br></div><div>Makes you think of Greece and there financial debt.</div>
  • frudokingfrudoking 0 Points
    My some Philipino friends said to me that AZKAL not coming and some Afgan media person said that there federation still not inform their players for this tournament!!<br>
  • frudokingfrudoking 0 Points
    <span class="Author"><a href="http://indianfootballnetwork.com/forum/profile/2953/jees_jose">jees_jose</a>; </span>
    <span class="DateCreated">
    <a href="http://indianfootballnetwork.com/forum/discussion/comment/35215#Comment_35215"; class="Permalink" name="Item_349" rel="nofollow">July 5</a> </span>
    <span class="MItem CommentQuote"><a href="http://indianfootballnetwork.com/forum/post/quote/1010/Comment_35215">Quote</a></span><span class="Like"><span class="LikeThis"><a href="http://indianfootballnetwork.com/forum/discussion/Like/1010/comment/35215">Like</a></span></span>; <div class="CommentInfo">
    <span>19.00 Karma</span> </div>

<div class="Message"><div class="QuoteText"><div><br></div><div>Now<br> i dont know whether this is a possibility...to see african champions to<br> play in nehru cup though they have played against india few days back</div></div><br><br><br><div><br></div><div>Before it was Zambia "B" 5-0 India "A"... what will be the score of Zambia "A" vs. India "A".<br><br>Zambia 4 India 1, India 1 Jordan 2,  India 1 Syria 1 ,  India 3 Philippines 1<br><br><br>Man that was Savio's time---In Zambia team there were 5 senior team players and rest were there u-23 team----and May be it was india's A team
    Though Sunil,Jeje,Subrata were not in the team and coach was Savio <br></div></div>
  • ajmalajmal 1208 Points
    <font size="2" face="Arial"><span style="background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); ">New Delhi: After much feetdragging over the venue,Wim Koevermans first senior football National camp,it appears,will be held outside Delhi.According to sources,Jaypee Greens in Greater Noida will be the base for Koevermans team for the month-long camp and the duration of the Nehru Cup.The camp will now begin from August 1.</span><br style="padding: 0px; margin: 0px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); "><span style="background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); ">The Nehru Cup will be held in the Capital from August 23 to September 2.</span><br style="padding: 0px; margin: 0px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); "><span style="background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); ">There was uncertainty over preparation for Koevermans first engagement with the senior team after the Dutch coach expressed unhappiness over the quality of the practice pitches in the Capital.The All India Football Federation mulled shifting the camp to Bangalore as a consequence but an AIFF technical team felt that the weather in Delhi was more suitable than the southern city.</span><br style="padding: 0px; margin: 0px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); "><span style="background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); ">Earlier this week,Koevermans and his staff reportedly visited the Greater Noida golf course to assess the facilities but apparently a high fee initially quoted by the real estate firm threw a fresh spanner in the works.According to sources,last-minute negotiations between the parties finally ended the impasse for Koevermans first day in office.</span></font><div><font size="2" face="Arial"><span style="background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); "><br></span></font></div><div><font size="2" face="Arial"><span style="background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); ">timesofindia</span></font></div>
  • <span style="font-weight: normal; ">Listen we all know that each team will be announced </span><b>during the tournament.</b>