NEHRU CUP 2012

Comments

• Is this the guy from the SAFF Cup. If so than that is pretty good.

<br><br>yup<br>
  • is there any news about the tickets ?
  • dsgarisondsgarison 162 Points
    said:
    Is this the guy from the SAFF
    Cup. If so than that is pretty
    good.

Was that commentator good? He was making fun of english. He discovered some new players name and made us confuse. He pronounced wrongly many names even though nepali names were similar to indian. Maldivian fans were complaning about him.
  • kshitij USFCkshitij USFC 250 Points
    edited August 2012
    Akhilesh wrote: »
    is there any news about the tickets ?

no but don't worry u will easily get tickets for group matches as happened during saff cup from the ticket counters.no news about if tickets are available online.as for if india reach finals,we may see what happened during saff cup.it was a free entry as crowd was too much to handle.there was so much hustle and bustle that ticket counter collaspsed completely n was in tatters.i witnessed myself.
    :D :p :D
  • RonnyRonny 10488 Points
    shankar wrote: »
    <span style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; line-height: normal; font-weight: normal; ">Nehru cup will be telecasted in </span><b style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; line-height: normal; ">ten action</b><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2"> ....as per the words of Novy kapadia sir who will be main commentator of the tournament...</font><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2"><br></font><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; line-height: normal; "><a href="https://www.facebook.com/groups/303958719624703/permalink/459009354119638/">https://www.facebook.com/groups/303958719624703/permalink/459009354119638/</a>;
    </div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; line-height: normal; "><br></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">He does have good knowledge of indian football but i hope he modify his working style to make it interesting for new fans to come back again</font></div></div>

<br><br>Oh man are u kidding me Novy Kapadia!!!!!..this guy will f*** up the tournament with his bullshit commentry..every time I listen to him I feel like throwing up :(<br>Same old style has nothing new to add and worst of all rapes the names of all players..any one from IFN can be a better commentator than him trust me..last time he called Ali Ashfaq...Ali Azghar, then Ali Asker..ha no clue at all what he speaks<br>
  • Debayan Sen is better than him!<br>
  • namewtheldnamewtheld Kolkata5665 Points
    I liked Debayan's commentary a lot. 'He could actually convey the excitement realtime! But no offense to Novy sir. He is a knowledgeable person. May be not great as a live commentator. But Ten should use him as analyst.
  • Terp13Terp13 47 Points
    Why are Clifford Miranda, Rocus Lamare, and Anthony Perreira Still in the team?? <div>I thought they were dead wood. I think there is some kind of politics at play here. </div><div>Really dissappointed about Didika but hopefully Sanju Pradhan rises to the ocassion.</div>
  • namewtheldnamewtheld Kolkata5665 Points
    *Rocus Lamare*  Are you sure?
  • jees_josejees_jose 210 Points
    If he is is giving  commentary, I will mute the tv and watch game. WTH foul coming, free kick going.excuberance of youth and all crap.<br>