NEHRU CUP 2012

Comments

• I m really looking forward for india and Nepal game after seeing all these comments that are rating Nepal a very week competitor to India
    Nepal have very bad coach and they have just started training few days back haha that's the problem in Nepali football always. U call Aiff bad governing body of football but before check Anfa that's the worst
    We Nepali always expect our team to play a good football because all thenepali have lots of potential to play football at higher level neither totneham and arsenal wouldnt come to scout them. Yea I agree that they they were not selected but to just scout them was a great achievement.
    Hopefully this tournament come as a turning point for Nepal
  • dsgarisondsgarison 162 Points
    said:
    I m really looking forward for
    india and Nepal game after
    seeing all these comments that
    are rating Nepal a very week
    competitor to India
    Nepal have very bad coach and
    they have just started training
    few days back haha that's the
    problem in Nepali football
    always. U call Aiff bad
    governing body of football but
    before check Anfa that's the
    worst
    We Nepali always expect our
    team to play a good football
    because all thenepali have lots
    of potential to play football at
    higher level neither totneham
    and arsenal wouldnt come to
    scout them. Yea I agree that
    they they were not selected
    but to just scout them was a
    great achievement.
    Hopefully this tournament
    come as a turning point for
    Nepal
    .. Yah brother. M also waiting even though we have poor coach . M thinking are we really that weak that indian n maldivian friends taking nepal as cake on table to enjoy on nehru cup n get points sleeping. Lets hope n pray for better.
  • Oh no. We know not to take Nepal lightly but we do know that we will win. :)
  • NEPAL the "PAPER TIGER"---but really hats off to their FANS' and media's <b><span class="st"><em>Enthusiasm!!</em></span></b>
  • shankarshankar 2600 Points
    frudoking wrote: »
    NEPAL the "PAPER TIGER"---but really hats off to their FANS' and media's <b><span class="st"><em>Enthusiasm!!</em></span></b>

<br><div><br></div><div>Yea really i am always jealous of their media and fans support to national football team</div>
    Dont worry n wait few years. Real tiger (who think itself as strongest of jungle) will extinct or may be limited only in few zoos... And world will enjoy paper tigers...
    Dont worry n wait few years. Real tiger (who think itself as strongest of jungle) will extinct or may be limited only in few zoos... And world will enjoy paper tigers...
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    @rudra - any pics from the team india camp?<br>
    <div><br></div><div>a few not too good it was raining...</div><div>But u can check this - <a href="http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10151097464183874.457456.299683548873&type=3"; style="font-size: 10pt; ">http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10151097464183874.457456.299683548873&type=3</a></div>;
  • dsgarison wrote: »

joke of the day
    <br/>