NEHRU CUP 2012

Comments

• RonnyRonny 10488 Points
    Rocus is technically good but very slow for international standards..u can check that in the SAFF videos..in an year or 2 he will be like Climax..we need fast and attacking players if we are to move forward and beat better teams..<br>Am very surprised that Rowilson cudnt make it ahead of Gurwinder and Mohan raj...defence at CB looks weak considering the blunders that Gouramangi, Raju can make..wingbacks look good...hope by the end of the training Wim realizes Anthony,Clifford are no good for the final 16/squad..happy that in 5-6 days of training he rejected Sushil despite Savio's protests :D<br><br>
  • RonnyRonny 10488 Points
    jees_jose wrote: »
    If he is is giving  commentary, I will mute the tv and watch game. WTH foul coming, free kick going.excuberance of youth and all crap.<br>

<br>Dude I used to do tht in SAFF :)<br>"No 9 from Syria..very dangerous player..exhuberance of youth.....blah blah..uufff<br>
  • Terp13 wrote: »
    Why are Clifford Miranda, Rocus Lamare, and Anthony Perreira Still in the team?? <div>I thought they were dead wood. I think there is some kind of politics at play here. </div><div>Really dissappointed about Didika but hopefully Sanju Pradhan rises to the ocassion.</div>

<br><div><br></div><div>Agree with Miranda and Perreira (mainly Perreira) but Lamare is actually pretty decent. Good player to have on the bench. Plus he is what, 25 years old.</div>
  • Ronny wrote: »
    jees_jose wrote: »
    If he is is giving  commentary, I will mute the tv and watch game. WTH foul coming, free kick going.excuberance of youth and all crap.<br>

<br>Dude I used to do tht in SAFF :)<br>"No 9 from Syria..very dangerous player..exhuberance of youth.....blah blah..uufff<br>

<br><div><br></div><div>Bitches please, this is the best line...</div><div><br></div><div>"And it goes out and it is a flag kick, a flag kick for India" (I think he means corner)</div>
  • StrikerStriker 107 Points
    @Wangsa lol im not nepali and i dont have to be to think that they will win.
  • dsgarisondsgarison 162 Points
    said:
    "No 9 from Syria..very
    dangerous
    player..exhuberance of
    youth.....blah blah..uufff

..if he is good in scoring then lets park 9 defenders lol
  • dsgarisondsgarison 162 Points
    FIFA rankSouth Asian Countries.
    Maldives 161 (three posiitons
    up)
    Nepal - 162 (seven positions
    down)
    Afghanistan - 164(two positions
    down)
    India - 168 (five positions down)
    Bangladesh 169 (eighteen
    positions down)
    Pakistan - 176(two posiitons up)
    Sri Lanka - 179(two positions
    up)
    Bhutan - 206(one positions
    down)
  • @rudra - any pics from the team india camp?<br>
  • the positive thing about rankings is that when WE WILL BEAT maldives and nepal in nehru cup it will improve our rankings as both of them are above us and if we manage to beat syria (147), that will be even more amazing for our rankings<br>
  • JoyptanJoyptan 295 Points
    edited August 2012
    I am happy for gurwindar. He can become a wall for indian difence.