NEHRU CUP 2012

Comments

• namewtheldnamewtheld Kolkata5665 Points

why couldnt AIFF come up with a better logo? this one looks so lame!

• Terp13Terp13 47 Points

> somesh said:
    > Invitational Cup matches like in Nehru Cup have same value as an International friendly on FIFA match days. Its just that on Match Days, you can get the full team without club interference

That's awesome. But yes, I am not a fan of that logo either.
  • It's the 75th Nehru Cup. Lol

• Arsenalkid700

They still
    dont count as an official match day, just friendly authorized by FIFA.
    Move it to India and then you will see that it is just a list of
    matches.

I HAVE TALKED WITH ONE OF MY FRIEND WHO WORKS IN FIFA AND HE SAID THESE MATCHES WILL CARRY EXACTLY SAME POINT LIKE "FRIENDLY INTERNATIONAL" ON AN OFFICIAL DAY :) : )  :)

• > frudoking said:
    > Arsenalkid700
    >
    >

They still
    > dont count as an official match day, just friendly authorized by FIFA.
    > Move it to India and then you will see that it is just a list of
    > matches.

I HAVE TALKED WITH ONE OF MY FRIEND WHO WORKS IN FIFA AND HE SAID THESE MATCHES WILL CARRY EXACTLY SAME POINT LIKE "FRIENDLY INTERNATIONAL" ON AN OFFICIAL DAY :) : )  :)

Oh really now.
  • what the heck it its?????????? Today it is going to start !BUT WE DNT KNOW 20 MEN SQUAD of Cameroon and MAldives :(

• So... who are the IFN pundits for tomorrow's pre and post match shows :p

• silicon3silicon3 351 Points

whats the weightage given ( for the per points formula) to these Nehru cup matches . Is It 1 or 1.5 or 2 ??..

• Hey Guys i got the Maldives final 20 men squad

GK--Mohamed Imran (Maziya FC), Imran Mohamed (New Radient),  

DF--Rilwan Waheed,Mohamed Shifan( all Victory SC) ,Shafiu Ahmed(Club Valencia)
    Akram Abdul Ghani, Faruhad Ismail(all VB sports),Ahmed Abdulla(New Radiant)    

MF-- Mohamed Umair,Mohamed Arif(all VB sports club),Mohamed Hussain Niyaz(Victory SC),Ahmed Imaz(Club Eagles),
    Mossa Yamin(U-23),Ahmed Rasheed( MAZIYA FC),Mohamed Saeed(New Radiant SC)   

FW--Mohamed Rasheed,Hassan Adhuham(all Victory SC),Ali Ashfaq(New Radiant SC),Ashad Ali,(VB sports club)
    Ismail Easa (Maziya FC),

plz update it in 2012 Nehru Cup wiki page

• > frudoking said:
    > Hey Guys i got the Maldives final 20 men squad

GK--Mohamed Imran (Maziya FC), Imran Mohamed (New Radient),  

DF--Rilwan Waheed,Mohamed Shifan( all Victory SC) ,Shafiu Ahmed(Club Valencia)
    Akram Abdul Ghani, Faruhad Ismail(all VB sports),Ahmed Abdulla(New Radiant)    

MF-- Mohamed Umair,Mohamed Arif(all VB sports club),Mohamed Hussain Niyaz(Victory SC),Ahmed Imaz(Club Eagles),
    Mossa Yamin(U-23),Ahmed Rasheed( MAZIYA FC),Mohamed Saeed(New Radiant SC)   

FW--Mohamed Rasheed,Hassan Adhuham(all Victory SC),Ali Ashfaq(New Radiant SC),Ashad Ali,(VB sports club)
    Ismail Easa (Maziya FC),

plz update it in 2012 Nehru Cup wiki page

Will do.