NEHRU CUP 2012

Comments

• shankarshankar 2600 Points

> somesh said:
    >

NEHRU CUP Promo 1. Bad quality

The funnier part of this video is the fact that of the 3 indian players in the pics....2 are not in the final squad :P ;)
    But given the fat that they didnt able to get any older video links , it was a good attempt by them 
  • Ya, who cares. They are new to this and are already proving better than TEN Action. Very interested in what they will do tomorrow (NEO Prime). I will stay up all night just to watch the match.

I’m learning a lot under Koevermans: Nabi

Need to understand what the coach wants: Chhetri

You need to adjust according to the situation: Wim

It seems lot of positivity in the camp from coach to captain and rest of players....
    For me the impressive performances is what matter most than results like the way the team under armando impressed us one and all with their game...
    Lets hope for the best

> Arsenalkid700 said:
    > Ya, who cares. They are new to this and are already proving better than TEN Action. Very interested in what they will do tomorrow (NEO Prime). I will stay up all night just to watch the match.

I think it will be early morning for you in US
  • > shankar said:
    > > Arsenalkid700 said:
    > > Ya, who cares. They are new to this and are already proving better than TEN Action. Very interested in what they will do tomorrow (NEO Prime). I will stay up all night just to watch the match.
    >
    >

I think it will be early morning for you in US.

I know. Thank god there is no school for me yet but as there is not I shall (try at least) stay up all night.

India take on Syria in Nehru Cup Opener

NEW DELHI: Sometimes the road seems to have no end. You drive and drive amidst the green but the destination never seems to arrive. On the way, you cross milestones – the Budh International Circuit and then the newly formed Yamuna Expressway -- Delhi to Agra in just 2 hours! Life’s fast, no doubt.

But you are yet to reach the Greens, Jaypee Greens. But once you are there at the Integrated Sports Complex, you feel refreshed. Not because of the state-of-the-art facility which the Senior Indian Team has been making use of, but for the newly targeted vision for Indian Football. ‘Pass, pass and pass.’ Lose the ball, regroup fast, try to win 
    it back and then ‘pass, pass and pass.’

The Nehru Cup awaits -- defending Champions India take on runners-up Syria in the tournament opener at the Jawaharlal Nehru Stadium on Wednesday (August 22). The kick-off is slated for 7pm.

• rudrarudra 2958 Points

A pic I had taken during the NT camp

• > shankar said:
    >

India take on Syria in Nehru Cup Opener

NEW DELHI: Sometimes the road seems to have no end. You drive and drive amidst the green but the destination never seems to arrive. On the way, you cross milestones – the Budh International Circuit and then the newly formed Yamuna Expressway -- Delhi to Agra in just 2 hours! Life’s fast, no doubt.

But you are yet to reach the Greens, Jaypee Greens. But once you are there at the Integrated Sports Complex, you feel refreshed. Not because of the state-of-the-art facility which the Senior Indian Team has been making use of, but for the newly targeted vision for Indian Football. ‘Pass, pass and pass.’ Lose the ball, regroup fast, try to win 
    it back and then ‘pass, pass and pass.’

The Nehru Cup awaits -- defending Champions India take on runners-up Syria in the tournament opener at the Jawaharlal Nehru Stadium on Wednesday (August 22). The kick-off is slated for 7pm.

http://www.the-aiff.com/pages/news/index.php?N_Id=3254 >

Passing is the most important activity in modern football, not emphasized enough at the youth level coaching in India.  Either Indian coaches at the youth level under 19/under 13 pick it up or foreign coaches be brought in. Unimaginable how costly will that be if you need to have foreign coaches at the youth level.

• RonnyRonny 10488 Points

So happy that finally we dont have the likes of Rocus and Climax in the Indian midfield..these 2 really slow and defensive midfielders were the real reasons of the Indian team being dominated in the midfield by energetic teams like Afghanistan..also high time players like Joaquim and sushil realize they are not worthy of being part of the Indian setup..unfortunately Jeje has been dropped but he shud work hard on his fitness now as he really lacks the pace that a young striker should have

• RonnyRonny 10488 Points

Also Manandeep and Robin wud never get a better chance than this so they must play to their best of abilities..some more players who wud be looking to cement their places in the side are Denzil,Sanju, Francis, Anthony(not deserving currently)..coz if these guys fail to impress Wim on the pitch then they may get limited chances later..anyways Savio will again get Anthony to the squad..If lenny was brought in then even Lester and Subhash singh deserved a chance and wud have surely impressed Wim as they are speedy players who play good football